7/20/2008

19th July 2008

Woke up at 11am by some "sorry wrong number" call. Why cant these people look at their phone's screen before dialing?!?! Been getting frustrated with all this wrong number calls.

After packing my laptop, I went to my boyboy's house in case he got letters and etc. Reached there about 12:35pm and was thinking if I should go "tapau" McD just nearby my boyboy's house. Oh well, am not hungry yet and am lazy to drive out again, so I switch on my laptop and start working.

Halfway thru, I got frustrated as the work is getting more and more complicated!! I am thinking of quitting or just give the hell up!! BUT......... a promise is a promise... So I forced myself to continue doing it no matter how complicated of difficult it is!!

By 7pm, I finally finished it and was getting dead tired! I've been sitting on that chair with that position from about 12:40pm till 7pm!!! I didn't even move my butt at all!! And I think I can't even feel my butt anymore. It's dead numb!!

As to relax my brain and as a celebration that I finally managed to complete my job, I read comics!! :D I read it till 9pm and was thinking it's time to go home. I was actually quite reluctant to go home cuz my mood is still not good ever since Tuesday and I didnt feel like seeing anyone or even talk to anyone. But it's late, so I forced myself to pack and get home.

Once reached home, I took my bath and planning to send the job out when I remembered that there's 1 more thing I've missed out. SHIT!!!!! Tried doing it for an hour but I really can't solve it. My brain is dead blank!! This time, I really gave it up and my head is aching again.

I send out the stuff and head to bed... Really "buay tahan" and my mood still stinks!! Sighhh... Anyhow, tomolo might be a better day, so... off to bed...

Hmmm.... When I'm lying in my bed, I remembered that I haven't eaten anything for the whole day!!! And surprisingly... I'm not hungry.... hmmmmm...

Oh well, I need sleep more than I need food!! Guess I could get thinner faster than I imagine!! :D

3 blahs:

Huei said...

aye! work is work..take care of ur health okies!!

Anonymous said...

how senang work u want?? u still new.. everything needed to learn... there is no easy way...

if you give up mean u learn nothing.. go other company also the same .... so Never Say Give UP... I am here to support u. dont forget we are sitting on the same boat...

julieann said...

huei,
yeah i will, no worries.. :)

anonymous,
from the way u talk, i guess u're ChunKit rite?? anyway, thanks for the advises.. really appreciate it.. i guess....... i'm just losts...