7/06/2008

Pre-birthday Celebration

******************************************************************************

Outdated posts again... Been busy lately to update my blog lah... :P

******************************************************************************


Went out to celebrate my sis and my bro's birthday on 20th June, 2008 which is a day before my birthday too!! kakakakakaka...

So almost every year, we'll either buy something for each other or we treat each other something different. This time, as I dunno where to bring them, and it's been EONS that me and my sis promised my bro that we'll celebrate at a bar, so off we go to Luna Bar in Menara Pan Global.

I've heard from a few sources saying that this Luna Bar is a very nice place for hang-outs though the price might be a bit pricey. Well since its a birthday celebration for my bro and my sis, I just say what the heck, just go ahead bah!!

So here's some pics of our "hang-outs" at Luna Bar... :D

Luna Bar, this is their menu... Nice huh?

From our seats, we could look at their bar... Nice designs!!!

Then slightly opposite us there's a mini fountain that have rocks saying "Luna"

Their ceiling designs, I love them, it's nice!!!

The place where we sit could have a damn nice view of KL leh!!!!!

My bro and his gf YeeSee...
My sis and me...

So that's what we did, cam-whoring, after we ordered our food and drinks. My bro said he can't touch liquor, so he decided to just order Orange Juice which is RM15 per glass!!!!!! SIAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Oh well, he's not the 1 paying, who cares rite?? hahahahahaha...

My sis's Blue Lagoon, she said tastes not bad!!!

My Strawberry Margarita. TASTE SUPERB!!!!!

YeeSee's Pina Colada... tastes too much of milk/coconut so it sucks!!!

Me and my sis enjoying our drinks!! YUMMY!!!!!

My bro trying to be a vampire... hahahahahaha...

We're caught in the act of enjoying the KL view!!! DAMN NICE LOH!!!!!

After 20minutes of waiting with our stomachs grumbling non-stop, our food finally arrived!!! Oh before that, I would suggest that for those who plan to go Luna Bar, is better to go with stomach's already filled up. The food they provide is mostly finger foods and not filling ones. And their finger food is about RM35++ and above for pizza's and at least RM25++ for buffalo wings and etc...

Our food!!! Pizzas and buffalo wings... The food here is good!!!!!!!!

Me and sis busy preparing our plates for the foods!!! hehehehehehe...

Once the food arrived, we're too busy filling our stomachs (cuz its close to 8:30pm!!!) that we didn't do much of cam-whoring. :p

So once our stomachs are filled, we relaxed a bit, chitty chat a bit, drink a bit and ends up..........................

My face become.............................

Like an apple... aihhhh... But mind you, I'm not drunk yet!!!

This is when I'm busy sms-ing Huei to tell her to come Luna Bar when got chance!!!

Group cam-whoring!!!!!!! :D Nice pic heh?? :D

So about 10:30pm, Luna Bar's getting more and more customer, so they're getting busier. Their waiter/waitresses got some shit face on them cuz whenever they served us (except the guy who ordered for us), their face is so black that you can only either see their eyeballs or their teeth only. So... shit face mou??

Anyhow, there's a waitress there come to us with our bills (it's about RM250 in total), I paid and we went off. I kinda expected the bills to be about RM300++ but as its about RM250, I'm OK as its still within my budget. hehehehehehee...

And another weird thing bout Luna Bar is, to go to this bar, we have to take a lift from ground floor to 22nd floor. From 22nd floor, we have to take 1 level of stairs to go up to 23rd floor. Then at 23rd floor, we'll have to take another lift to go up to 32nd floor. At 32nd floor, we're DAMN CLOSE to Luna Bar. We have to take another level of stairs before we finally reach Luna Bar. So I guess you have to at least has a bit of stamina to reach Luna Bar. hahahahahahaha...

Girls of da nite...

Leng Chai and Leng Lui's of da nite... :D

All in all, the experiences in Luna Bar is good as you could enjoy nice views, enjoy to look at some pretty chicks and enjoy the soothing environment around you. It's actually quite a good place for couples to come too as you could cuddle a bit while enjoying the drinks. :D

4 blahs:

Huei said...

BUFFALO WINGS!! hahahha duno y i got obsessions ;P

ooo ur bro really leng chai worrr =P

wah! luna bar looks damn nice!!! really must save money to go c c =D

julieann said...

huei,
hahahahahaha... my bro nose will become big big 1 if u said he's leng chai!!! :D

yeah really must goooo!!!!!!! damn nice 1!!! though its a bit pricey...

zoophobia said...

most important got leng lui to see.. kekekeke... i'll go.. i'll go... if i quote your name will i get a discount ah?

julieann said...

tzeliang,
leng lui ar... got geh but a bit too dark for u to see leh... unless u walk up to them and said "yo pretty chick, can i buy u a drink?" :D

wah if u give my name, the 1st thing they'll do is kick ur ass liao!!! hahahahahaha!!!