12/18/2008

New Company Annual Dinner...

OK lar... I know it's been EONSSSSS I haven't been updating my blog as frequent as I used to be... Well there's quite a lot of reasons why and I'll tell it on the next post... This post is purely for my newly joined company... TSYS CardTech!!! :D

The annual dinner is held at Souled Out in Sri Hartamas which I think it's quite a good place... Especially the food baybeh!!! muahahahahahaha!!! The food is superb I tell ya!! Especially the calamari!! MY GAWDDDD~~~!!! Think of it makes my mouth waters terribly!!

OK stop talking about food.. let's start with.. the first game I played.. some sorta like, there's the game host came up to me and kinda like dragged me into the stage to play the game...

Well as you know, I'm new there leh... for sure shy ge mar!!! UISSHHHHH!!! Anyhow....


1st game I played: Crossword puzzle... I'm the team lead... :-/

Me and my team busy searching for the word on the puzzle with hints given...


Ends up... my team didnt won even though we came up on the 2nd... aiiii... prizes oni given to the winner's team... so those comes up 2nd and etc... byebye lah!! :P

The 2nd game started where the game host will have to select 1 "volunteer" (more like being called out!!!) to ACT (yep.. no talking at all!!) out some clues for the rest to guess what the volunteer is hinting to us... Those are like cartoons characters, movies, drama, series and etc...

And the 1st "victim"...............

My boss...... Seriously... I RARELY see him smile 1 cuz he's a VERY serious person... and now...

His is for us to guess cartoon characters and he's damn lucky I tell ya!!! He got the cartoons called "Car"... so imagine how easy it is for him to act that... all he did is pretend he's the driver and walla!!! Someone guessed it right in less than 1 minute!!

Subsequently, came a movies where I got it right... which is "The Sixth Sense"... The "victim" just show 6 fingers and I roughly know it's that movie liao... muahahahahahaha... yeah I'm trying to say I'm smart lah!! :P

The 1st prize I got for that night... :D The blue shirt guy is our comp. HR ah head!!

Then the subsequent movies I guessed it right is...................

I'll let u guess what he's doing and see if you got that right...

Guess what characters he's acting?? :D

He did that quite a lot of times but no1 know what he's trying to do... then he did another motion is like he's taking a parang and make a slashing motion...

I of course the smart ones (uisshhh!!! Hidung manyak besar weii!!), managed to guessed it right in less than 5 minutes...

And so I won another prize.. muahahahahaha!!! This is Msia's HR ah head!!

As the game goes on... there's a lot of funny things happen and of course... the company's HR ah head is an EXTREMELY funny guy!! He loves to play!!! So those staff who worked and met him before, disturbed him and asked him to act out a series... "Sex in The City"!!! Just imagine HOW he act!! Man it's super funny!!

Before he acted it, he already said this, "I'm sorry if I offended anyone but, whatever I do, it's not to offend anyone and please don't get offended." Awwww... he's such a gentleman!!

Well when he said that, I more or less already know it must be something to do with something "dirty" adi lah!! So me being so smart (walau eh... damn perasan man!! :P), I informed my colleague who was just sitting next to me, I told her to speak out the answer when he acted.

I didnt want to speak out the answer this time cuz..... I paiseh lah!!! I adi won 2 prizes for this game leh!! So I dun 1 to speak out again lar. Later they said I hogged on the prizes!! :P

So with my correct assumptions, he act where he show his 4 fingers to indicate its a 4 letter sentence and for the 1st word (where he then show 1 finger of course), he put out both his hand as if he's grabbing something and move his waist front and back. hahahahahahhaa... it's really really very embarassing I tell ya!!! :D

By then, my colleague speak up on the answer and he kept thanking her for saving him from further embarassment.

Of course, he won't let those who "victimised" him go without some revenge!!! He pulled out the girl who "forced" him to act and asked her to either dance or sing a song. He of course said no nursery songs and must be a song where she love to listen to... She didn't know what to sing and ends up singing Negaraku... hahahahahaha!!!

The HR ah head, Kenneth, of course won't let her go easily, ends up asking her to dance. He ask suggestions from us of what song that she have to dance to and me, being the one sitting so near to the DJ counter, shouted "DANCE MACARENA SONG!!!!!". MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! I'm evil I know... :P

The outcome...............???

They dance together and the Regional Manager joined in!!!

It's so funny and they're so hyped up that they kept dancing that song for about 5 to 10minutes!!! All of us encouraged them to dance more!!!

Even the Regional Manager's son joined in!!! So cute!!!!!!!

So after this, they continued with the last game where they called out 5 REAL couples on the "dance floor" to play a game. The game rules is that the couple will have to stand and a piece of newspaper and dance. They must make sure they did not step out of the paper during and when the music stops. Then the game hosts will fold the newspaper into half everytime they passed when the music stops.

What surprises me is that..............

BeeLing and bf is on the dance floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously didnt know that her bf is working in the same company as me and I didnt know she attended the dinner until after I saw her on that dance floor!!!! What a small world huh?!?!?

Well anyway, it seems that they're very happy on the dance floor!!

See how happy BeeLing is!! So sweet!!!!!

Well although BeeLing and bf didnt win (which is too bad), the game goes on till the newspaper is folded until it's sooooooooooo small that it's not even able to put 1 feet on it!!!!!!!

See!!! The paper is too damn small weiiii!!!!

But anyhow, there's 1 veli geng chao couple who won................

The TITANIC couple!!! :D Geng chao rite?!!??!

Then come the last lucky draw...

My boss who rarely smile... :P

And this FC who took away my grand prize.... RM1500 travel voucher leh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was waiting and waiting and waiting patiently for that grand prize............ but finally................. it's not meant to be mine............. T_T

When he took away the grand prize, I seriously wanted to go back home at that moment... seriously loh!!!!!!!

Anyhow, the dinner that night was great, everyone had fun... everyone dance the night away while I went off at 10.45pm to go yam cha at some place nearby... kakakakakakaka...

Before John (my trainer for 2 weeks) left, we took a group picture with his previous trainees...

Group pics with John...

... and Kenneth joined in........

Doing funny faces and actions... :D

By the time I reached home, it's late and I couldn't resist to take pics of the prize I won for the games... :D

A pink towel, a pink water tumbler and small notebook from door gift...

The small notebook is attached with a calculator!!!

It's useful for us who worked in a financial related institutions!! :D

7 blahs:

L1nG L1nG said...

Looks like you have lots of fun =)
btw, i like the pink water bottle =D

Huei said...

cool!!! bee ling is ex tess wan? she looks familiar!

cool leh!! not bad u won 2 prizes!!!! nvm..got other chance for the grand prize wan!! hehe =D

julieann said...

L1ng L1ng,
yep it's really lots of fun!! :D

Huei,
yeah she's ex-TESS 1.. her smile really damn sweet at that time rite?!?! :D

yeah now i'm aiming for next yr's grand prize!! really hope i could get it!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

see buay kiasu!! ala...no grand prize also nvm wert...at least u got CONSOLATION prize ma! dun so materialistic maaaaa

julieann said...

JT,
ha mi?!?! itu grand prize is RM1500 travel voucher u know!??! TRAVEL VOUCHER ARRRRRR!!!! RM1500 leh!!!!!!

Calvin said...

Huei,

Yup yup... that Bee Ling is ex-TESS and her full name is Cheu (banana) Bee Ling :P

Her cantonese rocks!!! LOL

julieann said...

Calvin Lu,
OEI LU!!! u dun be so mean can or not?!?!?! hahahahaha!!! i tell beeling then u cham liao!!!