2/06/2009

CNY - Day 1

For the 1st day of CNY, we are required to wear our new clothes. So below is the brief pics of how I wear on the 1st day of CNY!!


Some sort like a tank top dress... Preparing to go out to visit my boyboy's uncle..

A bit more clearer on my tank top dress...

Me and boyboy... he always like to make that face when I wanted to camwhore with him...


Yep.. it's a loooonnngggg dress!!! :D


OK lar I look fat lah but the dress nice bor??


After we visited his uncle, we rush off to Sunway Pyramid to meet up with my sis and her bf + bf's sis + bf's bro + bf's bro's gf...

We were gonna watch "Ka Yau Hei Si" (I dunno how to write it in Chinese). The movie was fun and it's really a nice watch!! It's a comedy btw... :D

On the way we were leaving, my boyboy stopped in front of the Pyramid Lion's head for me to take pics of the lightings!!
Sunway Pyramid's "mascot"...

The lightings is sooooooooooo nice!!!!!!!!!


So... that's it for my 1st day of CNY... there's more to come!! :D

1 blahs:

Anonymous said...

being fat is not abig deal , one can easily loose it with little work