2/12/2009

EXTREMELY outdated posts!!!

Oh this post was soooooooooo outdated that all the "mou ji siu lui" pics was actually taken last year!!

As I'm searching for some pics to posts, I can't find any. I found these pics and thought to share with you all....

Which I think is nice and superb!!! Thanks to my sis's fren, Bobby, who took this pics of us at our popular Lake Garden......

It was actually my sis's suggestion as she's getting married soon, Bobby said he'll be the photographer on her wedding dinner (If I'm not mistaken). So he wanted to "brush up" his skills, my sis asked us to tag along...

During the morning, due to some UNFORESEEN circumstances, me and my boyboy will have to be late. So my sis + boyboy and my bro + girlgirl, went along to have some pics taken first...

My bro with girlgirl... Nice colour huh??

My sis and boyboy.. I wonder what is he pointing at? :P

When I arrived, they were still in the midst of taking pics... I've asked if they've taken group pics... they said they were waiting for me and so........

Our damn lovely group pics... :D

Damn "ying" rite those guys?!?! Btw, all the guys here wearing Adidas shoes... :D

Me and my boyboy... Aren't we lovely?? kakakakakakak!!!

My boyboy curi-curi kissed me!! *blushhhhhh*

I realized I'm quite a good poser... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

My sis trying to be those Indian girls... look at da leg... :P

My bro looks so bored in this pic... kekekekekekeke...

Pls pls pls dun look at the "A"... please dont!!!

Our "model" walk... :P

And my bro trying to "giap" my boyboy... kakakakakak!!!

I love this pic!!!!! I looks so pretty!!!!!!!!! THANKS BOBBY!!!!!!! :D

See see!! I'm a good poser!!! *tak tau perasan*

More close-up... All of us looks so lengchai lenglui here!! :D

Lovely couple...

Match made in heaven couple... kakakakakakakak!! We're matching... no??

Lastly... the soon-to-be-married couple enjoying the day of bliss... :D

So how do you find all the pics?? Nice bor?? Although there's not much pics of me, I'm still happy with the pics... The pics are excellent!!!!! :D

7 blahs:

** JT ** said...

ala...WE ALL also good poser ler! kns! but is good!! when we gonna do again ar??!

** JT ** said...

eh sis...http://www.nuffnang.com.my/
pi here reg. & u get $$ if they advertise in ur blog.
so plz reg using all real info!! my frens did it. they will chk 1st, monitor ur blog, if is good, they ad. so..earn some $$$

Esmo & Rach said...

Yo cousin,
All the pics were so nicely taken! And you all look like professional models leh... haha... Well done photographer!

julieann said...

** JT **,
gua tau of this company. a lot of my fren/bloggers also got register. can't earn much lah.. sikit-sikit nia... lazy lah...

Esmo & Rach,
hahahahahhaa!! Thanks!!! so aussie wanna hire models or not?? :P

Huei said...

niceeeeeeee!!!!!!! really love the photo! n the scenery damn nice oso!! =D

My Lil' Monster said...

JT, I really loves all teh shots. The colours coordination is really good. No one wears the same colours..

Where's the place you had it shot? birdpark/lake garden??

julieann said...

Huei,
THANKS!!!! yeah my sis's fren, bobby, very good at capturing all the nice shots!! and i didnt look THAT fat too!! KAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!

My Lil' Monster,
YEP!!! We purposely wear something bright as requested by Bobby (my sis's fren, the photographer). This is at Lake Garden. We're mostly in Taman Bunga Raya/Orchid Farm. :D