6/15/2009

My Baby....... Car.... :D

Yep... I got my baby few weeks back and I have YET to have a full sets of pictures with her...

I'll let you guys have a look at some sneak peek first then... Since my god bro Ah Ren kept pestering me to blog about it or at least upload the pics at some place... so I've decided to upload it here then... :D

My baby girl... isn't she just pretty???

My boyboy showing lansi face when driving my baby...
Yeah my car nicer than that Honda City... Ass also nicer... :P
STILL BRAND NEW!!!!! :P
I smile till can't see my eyes adi... smile till mouth also big big adi... :D



OK that's it... don't really have the mood to blog... Weekends turns out bad... so please forgive me for the less enthusiasm...

2 blahs:

Jace said...

NICE CAR! NICE BABY!

julieann said...

Jace,
THANKSSSSS!!!!!!!