6/09/2009

The Story of 2 Big Pots

What came into your mind when you saw 2 big pots??
Some will think it's filled with golds,
Some will think it's filled with water,
And some minority will ask "Is it empty?"

To be frank, when I see 2 big pots, the first thing that came into my mind is

"Wonder if it's filled full of water?"
Then I'll get curious and try to open the pots cover to peep inside, where I look at the pots from the surface... Well then, when I managed to peep inside, it's really filled with water. Then I'll ask you this...

Will you check how filled up is of that 2 big pots?
Some will just look at the surface and ASSUME its filled to da max!!!
Some will even TOOK the water no matter it's filled or not... just take!!!
And some minority will check the exact water level of how filled up the pots was.

The answer is, both the pots is only less than half full... LESS THAN HALF and some still dare to TAKE water out from it...

I'm not even sure I'm under which category though... Guess I gotta take a test to see I fit into which category. But what I didnt like is some ppl thought they got the RIGHTS to take the water out from the pots. I wonder, have they ever THINK that the pots need those water too? I repeat, is NEED... So, why I said the pots NEED those water?

This 2 pots can't be dry. Once dry, it'll crack...

So if it cracks, it's like there's no "life" in the pots...

I guess some ppl are HEARTLESS and SELFISH huh?? Heartless is they KNOW the pots must have water in it, but just being ignorant, dun even care what happen to the pots at all... Selfish is they only care bout themselves and no one else...

What have this "world" becoming?? Really no eye see.....

4 blahs:

** JT ** said...

very deep wor...since when u start to become lecturer? talk those vr DEEP words & nobody understand?

neway...i THINK i know wat u trying to say...cos im SMART ma! wahhaha

julieann said...

** JT **,
-________-||||

Huei said...

wah! really very deep!

julieann said...

Huei,
hahahaha... not really deep oni... :P