6/13/2009

Relaxing...

Its considered the 1st time i woke up so early today. Normally when i slept late a night before, i'll woke up really late the next day. Surprisingly, i wokee up at 10am today. I slept at 2am.

i woke up, felt myself well slept, decided to have breakfast at McD nearby my boyboy's house. We sat at a corner, enjoyed our breakfast and sat there reading newspaper after that.

halfway through, there's a McD clown came in to say hi to whoever thats in the restaurant. Seriously, i'm a bit freaked out at clowns. I dunno why.

There's a mom and her 3year old kid was sitting next to our table. The mom is pretty and doesnt look like a mom at all and her 3year old son is super cute and handsome.

I believe the son didnt see the clown at all and was happily eating his fries and chit chatylting with his mom. Out of a sudden, the clown came out of nowhere and the kid saw.

I tell u, that kid's expression is PRICELESS the moment he saw the clown. Shocked. Scared. Cry.

I didnt wan to be mean but i laughed. Hahahaha.. He quickly told his mom "mummy mummy i'm scared.. I dun 1 come here anymore.. Woo woo woo"

I tell u, not only i laughed, my boyboy did too AND that kids mom laughed till almost fell off her chair!! Then whhen the kid saw his mom laughed at him, he kept wanting to cry more. The mom of course apologized and kept saying "Sorry sorry.. Mummy not laughing at u ok. Pffttt.. Hehehe.. Sorry sorry, dont cry ok."

Anyhow, the kid kept telling his mummy that they cannot bring him here anymore, daddy also cannot, must remember to tell daddy cannot bring him here and etc. Man thats seriously so sooooo adorable. Make me wanted to go over and hug him to make him feel better..

Its saturday and the day started wonderfully! Hope it goes on and let me have a relaxing day ahead..

2 blahs:

Huei said...

HAHAHAHHA awwwwwww the kid so cuteeeeeeee!!

julieann said...

Huei,
yeah!!!!!!! i tell u, if u really saw that kid's expression, u will really cant stop urself from laughing!!! and that expression really is priceless!!!! :P