6/05/2009

Sing K session...

Sorry for the lack of updates... I've been lazy busy!!! And also been dreaming bout nothing but Robert Pattinson... NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

So... previously when Calvin Lu was back, we had a small Sing K session where we thought we could sing from 12pm till 6pm...

But we ends up leaving early thanks to the guys... Chewdan, Kalei, Lulu and Eric Leong, a night b4 the sing K session, they played games till 5.30am!!!! U say lar... bin tai or not?!?!?!

At first I thought of cancelling it since they'll be dead tired to sing anyway... But still, Kalei called up and said he's preparing himself and preparing to head to The Garden's Red Box. So..........

We proceed with the Sing K session but only sang till 2pm...

Enjoy the pics!! I mean it... ENJOYYYYYY ~~~ :P

They got a new mic... with some errr... coverlet to cover the mouthpiece... :P

Look at them!!! They looked damn sleepy and tired!!!


And I think they're dozing off... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!


Huei and Kalei...


CEO busy eating... Lunch time mah...


The last to arrive, Eric Leong!!! Chewdan starting his voice "engine"...

Me and Huei camwhore!!! HEHEHEHEEH!!!

I camwhore alone... I think I dun have enough sleep as well...


Kalei kept complaining this is not the correct angle to take his pic... hmmmm...


Group pics!!! OK I'm missing cuz i'm holding the camera mah!!!


I wonder what lulu is laughing about?? hmmmmmm......


The 3K's!!!!! That time is still 3K... :D


Kalei listening to his iPod to familiarize with some song b4 singing... :D


He looks better without that earpiece heh?? :D

Then while they were enjoying the songs and some singing, I went around to camwhore with each of them... :D


Me and Chewdan... Both of us looks so cheery here... kakakakakaka!!


Me and Lulu... both also got fat fat face... HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!


Kalei looks like he's singing Negaraku songs... :P


Me and Eric Leong... He looks like I'm forcing him to camwhore...

Ahhh... this looks better... though he still look bored..... >.<

OK That's it!! Back to work!!! :P

0 blahs: