5/29/2009

Proposal...

Actually, I'm in the midst of reading Eclipse from Stephanie Meyer and there's a chapter that prompted me to blog about it ASAP!!! hahahahaha...

Yeah yeah, currently I'm hooked on Stephanie Meyer's popular books like the Twilight's Sagas. It happens ever since I watched the movie Twilight... AND when I fell in love with Robert Pattinson... hahahahahah!!

Anyway, I was reading ALMOST towards the end of the book... Chapter 20 to be exact, where there's a part that reminds me of something.......

Few weeks back (or is it month?), my boyboy suddenly told me bout us getting married and etc. Some sort of a planning of what needs to be done and prepared for a wedding. Well, during the time he asked me about the wedding preparation, I was ironing his clothes while he's folding some other clothes. Bare in mind that the conversation happens when I'm about 10 feet away from him, all sweaty due to the ironing.

Boyboy: Dear.. my fren said if we were to get married, we must book the restaurant a year earlier?
Me: Yeah ah.. if not, you might not get those restaurant that you want according to your wedding date lo.
Boyboy: Hmmm... Then how ar?
Me: Hmmmmmmmm... What how?? You didnt propose, I don't accept ka!!! kakakakakaka!!!
Boyboy: So........... When you wanna marry me jek??
Me: -_________-''''''' OEI!!! This is not a proposal!!!!!! *besides, I'm all sweaty!!!*
Boyboy: HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Haiyah... so when jek?????
Me: -_____-''' NO!!! This is not a proper proposal!!! *HE wasn't even on a bended knee!! What's worst, he didnt EVEN LOOK at me!!!*
Boyboy: Is like that ge lar.... you don't love me ge lar....
Me: *On the verge of vomitting blood* CANNOT!!! I WAN PROPER PROPOSAL!!!!!!!
Boyboy: OKOK!!! So WHEN will you marry me?
Me: *I can taste blood full on my mouth* DUNNO!!! I STILL WAN PROPER PROPOSAL!!!!! This 1 tak kira!!!!!!!

And so... I didn't agree to marry him without having a proper proposal from him. nyek... nyek... nyek...

Yeah lar, some of you might say that sooner or later I also will marry him mar... BUT STILL!!!!!! Marriage is a once in a lifetime thing!!! I still want a proposal from him!!!! kakakakakakaka!!!

Anyway, back to the Stephanie Meyer's Eclipse book...

So on that chapter, Edward Cullen was kinda like proposing to Bella Swan in some sort of a funny way... But still it touched my heart.

Although it sounded more like Edward Cullen is forcing Bella Swan to marry him, but during his proposal, it's so touching!!! If you wanna know how he propose, go read the book!!!! muahahahahahahahahah!!!

How I wish EDWARD Cullen would propose to me that way... :D

2 blahs:

My Lil' Monster said...

Ai yoh.. I thot he really proposal to U. )I mean he did but not proper way) Well, is that means I got to start saving now b4 D' day?

Ok ok, I will gib him a knock on his head... on this.. This Boy really not so romantic at all!! :e

julieann said...

My Lil' Monster,
hahahahaha... u gotta ask him!!! he didnt propose, then no need married lah!!! kakakaakaka!!!

I think he's not ready yet lar...