5/05/2009

My New Car... HAVENT TAKE YET!!!!!!

Sighhhh...

It's been LOADSSSSS of people... eh no... my friends and relatives kept asking me when am I gonna get my new car...

Sighhhhhhh....

OK, I repeat har.......... I'm waiting for my car number to be registered... My runner said May 9th onwards only can register...

So once registered, THEN only I know WHENNNNNN I can get my car...

So...... DUN ASK ME WHEN I CAN GET MY CAR LAR!!!!!!!!! I ALSO DUNNO LAR!!!!!!!!

And to answer some questions hor....

1. My car loan interest rates still remain as 2.32%

2. I think my current car still be able to sell at RM18.5k gehhh... not too sure though...

3. Summore what?!?!

Anyway, when I get my car adi, I DEFINITELY will post something up here ge lar!!! If there's no post of my car, means I havent get it lar!!!

SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow I felt..... "wong dai mm kap, tai kam kap" loh!!!

>.<

0 blahs: