5/22/2009

My Weekends...

This took place last weekend after gathering with Ex-TESS gang for Calvin Lu's return from Tawau.

Suppose to update this wayyyyyy earlier but due to some "stuff", i gotta put this aside till now...

Anyway, wat I did last weekends when Calvin was here, we went to RedBox for K-Lunch and then proceed to Canton-i... But I'll talk about that in another post...

For now, I just wanted to tell you that on the same day, within 3 hours, I went to Canton-i TWICE!!!! Once for tea-time, another is for dinner with my boyboy... :D

While waiting for the food, I enjoyed their plates and stuff, looks nice huh?

When the foods are here.....................

My Porridge with Dried Scallop, can't see the scallops here though...

Their popular Pork and.... more pork... :P

More foods, but I'm trying to show the contents of that purplish bun...

Their Soya Bean is damn yummy!!!


My boyboy ate 1 of the purplish bun, it tastes good when it's hot...

Me with my porridge... :D

"Yau Char Kwai" with porridge is yummy but it's hot!!!

Clearer pic of the purplish bun contents. It's Custard + Egg Yolk...

My boyboy's "Wantan Mee"... The wantan is big I tell ya...

See how big it is?? It's yummy!!!!!!


Earlier when we finished our K-session, I kept pestering them that I wanna buy dumbbell cuz...............

Bought from Fitnesss Concept...

Each weigh about 0.9kg... which is enough for me... :P

My Red Nike Dumbbell which costs me RM45 for both!!! :D

Looks nice heh?? :D

OK this is how big my arm is, lets see if it'll get smaller after few months?? :P

They've got some little guide of the exercises using the dumbbell...

Looks "easy" but it's not that easy really....

This small booklet is just some clarification in MILLIONS of different language...

Bought some blings for my phone strap... my old ones...................

Broke... So I replaced it with a nicer ones... :D

The rest is some decorations... I love bells around me... :D

L-R: My new blings phone strap, Good Luck Kitty from a friend, Hello Kitty from Angela and HTC strap from Huei... THANKS!!!!

Aren't they all lovely?? hehehehehe....

This is the clearer pics of what's been dangling on my phone... kakakakaka...



OK that's it... I need to go to my dreamland to dream of Robert Pattinson for a while before I continue with my work... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

OH BTW!!!!!!!!!!! He authorized me on Twitter to view his tweets updates!!!!!! HOOOORAAAAYYYY!!!! I'm IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 blahs:

** JT ** said...

---_________________---|||||||||

make sure u eveliday use that dumb bell lor! kns...

julieann said...

** JT **,
yeah almost everyday... :D