5/07/2009

Xiao Fei Yang... China Mali 1...

I know my sis gonna kill me if she saw this... kakakkakakaka...

Well... reason is because she's been wanting and pestering me to bring her go eat steamboat for quite some time already... but due to both our boyboys dun like steamboat, the plan got on hold...

But few days back, I saw Shirley's Facebook pictures that she went to have steamboat at Jalan Pudu and the shop is called Xiao Fei Yang!!!!!! You must be wondering why I'm so excited??

Well... 1 year plus plus ago, I went to Taiwan for a business trip and the client's there brought me to a shop called Xiao Fei Yang too!!! Ever since me and my boyboy had that steamboat, we fall in love with it!!! Their soup is soooooooo yummy where they have less Ajinomoto and the dishes is superb!!!

So I informed my boyboy of this steamboat shop where they have in KL and he was "kan cheong" to try it out too!! And WALLA!!! We went to have dinner there last nite... :D

When we reach the shop, the staff is all smiles and welcomed us warmly. Warmly as in, the shop is really quite warm lo... their aircond............ i think it's time to change lah... :P

Anyway, we ordered our food and these are the proves...

The wet tissue with the shops detailed information...

A closer look... sorry the pics is blurred cuz my new phone dun have macro >.< This is the beef slices... Very yummy indeed!!!


These are the dishes we ordered... We ordered a tad too much... :P

The pork slices is super yummy too!!!!!!

This is our "yin yang" soup, half is "ma lat" soup and another half is herbal soup...



If you look at the plate, you can see that there's a lot of dried chillis and garlics which I took out from the "ma lat" soup... Even I took out so much of dried chillis and garlics out of the soup, there's still A LOT MORE in it!!!!!! Imagine the longer it boiled, the more spicy the soup gets till I think we definitely can't tahan!!!


A more clearer pic of the soup... Left is spicy soup, right is herbal soup...


From the pics, you can't really see the ingredients of the soup. But I tell you hor, if I stirred the soup, you'll see that its FULL of garlics, dried chillis, herbs and etc ge loh!!!!!
Previously while we're waiting for the food to arrive, we have a small chat with 1 of their staff. They mentioned that this Xiao Fei Yang has been opened since 4years+ ago. It actually came from China in a region/state/watever they called it called Shen Yang. It was opened by 2 partner where 1 is purely from Shen Yang, China while the other 1 is a Malaysian.

From the way most of their staff speaks, I think most of them are from China too. This place is really quite secluded and it's not surprising that we didn't know the existence of this shop when we got back from Taiwan.
Me and my boyboy have been craving for Taiwan's Xiao Fei Yang ever since we got back and now that we've tasted it, OH MAMMA MIA ~~~ !!!!!!!
For comparison, I still think the ones I ate in Taiwan is more yummy than this shop.
Why??
Simple. The soup is the verdict. In Taiwan, the soup they didn't put much Ajinomoto, or maybe they didn't even put at all!! But this shop, I think they put quite a lot. HAHAHAHAHAH!!! But anyhow, all the food and soup is still yummy and I really really love it!!!
But hor..........................................................
It's super expensive loh!!!! The soup itself already costs RM22. Then those food we ordered, for vege its RM4 per plate. For fishballs it costs around RM7 to RM9 per plate, depending of what type of fishballs you ordered. Then the meat slices is about RM18 to RM20 per plate.
So hor.................. yesterday just the 2 of us, plus with our drinks, some peanuts and a plate of watermelon as dessert, it costs us RM127.60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sighhhhh... I think I'll only eat this 3 months once IFFFFF I can tahan... kakakakakaka!!! You guys should try it AT LEAST ONCE actually... It's really yummy!!! :D

7 blahs:

SIS! said...

KNN, MCB, TNS, NM, LJ, CB!!!!!
WTF, WTH...MF...
ARRRRGGGGGGGGG...........

LEI HOU!!! LEI GENG CHAO...ngo yat ding gei ju lei geh!!!!!

ARRGG!!!!!!!!

>.<
0 ~ 0

Huei said...

NOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANA EATTTTT!!! the meat!!! really DROOLLLL!!!

julieann said...

Sis,
kakakakakakakak... i sure know u scold 1... see see!!! kakakakaka... u wan i TREAT u eat on ur bday lar!!!!! wan mou?!??!?

Huei,
hahahahahah... come i organize a gathering we all go eat!!!!!!!! wan?!?!?!

L1nG L1nG said...

Wow!!! It looks very delicious!!! I miss steamboat in Malaysia Y___Y

julieann said...

L1nG L1nG,
come back and eat till u drop!!!! :D

L1nG L1nG said...

I cannot eat as much as I want to!!! I gained lots of weight here.. not too sure if you still able to recognise me if you see me in person or not.. wakakakkakka

julieann said...

L1nG L1nG,
haiyah can lar... u where got fat??? eat adi then next morning early early go jogging!!! :D