5/18/2009

I BLOODY NEED A PUNCHING BAG!!!!!!!!!

I'm damn DAMN DAMNNNNNN ANGRY NOW!!!!!!

My angriness can even burnt u 100 meters away from me!!!!!!!!!

WHAT FARKING RIGHTS did YOU BLOODY HAVE to see all the information?!!?!? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!?!?!?!?

I'll see the ONES who held responsible for a "so-called" mistake and after that, I'm gonna use all that I have to bombard you!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!! I'm so bloody angry that I felt like burning down ur building!!!!!!!!

DON'T treat us like a 3 yrs old. We're not stupid with your bloody lame fucking explanations!!!!! By Wednesday and you still give me this shit explanation, I'll make the hell sure I'll see you in court!!!!! Either you admit WHY you did that, or I'll bloody see you in court!!!!

Once I'm finished with you, I'll start with the other shit that you've caused!!!! Wanna mess with me?!?! COME LAR!!!!!!!!!!

0 blahs: