5/28/2007

"Gip sai"...

Well... consider today as not a very good day for me.... Reason??? Oh I've got a number of reasons if u ask me....

Reason 1:
When I woke up, I could feel that the sky outside is a bit cloudy... as I'm still very very sleepy, I lie down for a while more to laze around my bed... Then all of a sudden, I heard a loud thunder and I quickly jumped out from my bed to get myself prepared to work... It's gonna rain outside and I've gotta go work instead of go back to sleep!!!!

Reason 2:
I've finally dressed up and prepared to work when all of a sudden, the sky is pouring with a very heavy rain... I've gotta run to my car and I'm already a bit wet... Then on the way to work, I thought it wasnt so bad after all since it's not that jam today.. and I managed to get to the parking lot at 9am. So that's the good part... here comes the worst part... IT'S STILL RAINING HEAVILY OUTSIDE!!! And I would have to walk for around 5minutes before I reach my office building!!! What's more worst, that car park is an open space parking!!! So I'll have to WALK with UMBRELLA under the HEAVY RAIN to my office!!!!

Reason 3:
While walking to my office building, the back of my hair is wet, the back of my neck is wet, the back of my blouse is wet, the back of my skirt is wet, my WHOLE leg is wet and the side of my bag is wet. What more can I say??

Reason 4:
There's only 5 more steps and then I could close up my umbrella.... but that 5 F**KING steps would need my whole FEET to be in a POOL of DIRTY water!!! WHY?!?!?!?! 'cuz the side of the road are flooded with the RAIN WATER!!! Well what can I do than close my eyes and put my whole feet into that pool of water in order to reach my office building??? After I reach my office, I've got myself cleaned up and went back to work with my clothes still wet... even my UNDIES is wet!!! Imagine I have to sit till it dries up... IT'S SO UNCOMFORTABLE!!!

Reason 5:
After lunch, stomach feels a bit uneasy due to KLSE.... So I ignore the pain and continue with my work cuz I need to rush something before I cant hand-in my work when the deadline comes... Come 4.30pm, the pain is too much and I need to pee... So off I go to the ladies and thought of peeing and do some "business" while I'm at it... I walked into the toilet and WALLA!! NO TOILET PAPERS!!!!! What more can I do?? I don't have tissues with me, so I could only "shh shh" loh...

Reason 6:
Stomach pain is still bearable, so I thought maybe later the cleaner would put some toilet paper in the ladies... So I went back to my place and continue with my work... Halfway thru, my stomach pain come and goes which makes me sweat a bit... and wat really is worst, the pain makes my stomach have some "air" into it... And I could feel that the "air" really wanted to come out... So I've gotta force myself NOT to let the air come out... And that process I have to tahan for an hour... which in the end, makes my stomach pain like hell, and make me "gip sai" like hell too... Come 6pm, my stomach couldn't stand it any longer, I rush to the ladies... and still there's no toilet paper!!!! T_T Then I saw Teddy and he said that the cleaner said "Toilet paper habis lar... takde stock!!" I'm dead... real dead!!!

Reason 7:
At 6.30pm, I really need to let either the "air" out, or the "chocolate" out... Since office toilet dun have toilet paper, I decided to "fly" home using my car... So off I went to get my car, drove out of the parking lot quickly and managed to get to Jln Tun Razak... then I feels like killing myself... why?? It's SO F**KING JAM!!!!!! AND I got stuck at Jln Tun Razak for 45minutes!!! So imagine how suffering I am in the car... Then when I got to Federal Highway, it's moving but it's still jam!!! In the end, I reach home at 8pm and I quickly rush upstairs to get my clothes for bathing AND for some EXTREMELY BIG "business" to sort out...

Reason 8:
Maybe I tahan my "sai" for too long, so even the "sai" managed to be "released", my stomach still feels uneasy... Then I relaxed in the living room watching Astro. Then mama ask me to throw the rubbish away using another plastic bag. So off I went and trying to stuck that BIG OVERSTUFFED rubbish into another plastic bag... then all of a sudden, a few of the "items" dropped and fell to da floor. T_T So of course I gotta clean it up and I tell u... IT'S DISGUSTING!!!!!

So there goes my day today.... ain't I in "luck" or wat huh???? T_T

4 blahs:

Huei said...

haiks kesian!!

tahan from lunch till u reach home!! omg!!!!! u should've stopped at some public restroom..petrol station or something, and buy few packets of tissue

poor thing..today my turn to have no luck! haikss

julieann said...

huei,
yeah wor.. no choice leh... if go petrol station... >.< more dirty le.... see also dun feels like "releasing" it liao... hahahaha...

xianglooi said...

Oh Pity SAI need to stay "INSIDE" for so many hours... haha... EH.. near bukit bitang got public restroom ma.. put money inside one... if 15 minute ur sai still not yet come out it will beep and open the door... kakakak....

julieann said...

xianglooi,
yeah lar!! that's why i dun 1 go there mar... summore from my office walk to that public toilet need 15min leh!!! by the time i walk there, my "sai" oledi come out i think.. :-p