5/24/2007

Sayonara Ah Ling...

Today is the day where my bro's gf, Ah Ling, go to Singapore and work. Could say that my whole family really is a bit "mm seh tak" (pai seh... i dunno what's it called in English) her to leave as she's been staying with us for the past few months.

Obviously, my bro would be the saddest as I can see that he's very very sad and down. Well who won't rite when their loved ones will have to be far from you to advanced on their career. The day before, I brought Ah Ling, my bro, my sis and my mom out to eat at Tony Roma's in Pyramid as a farewell dinner for Ah Ling. During the dinner, all of us chatted happily including both my bro and Ah Ling.

They were telling us about their recent trip to Redang where both of them really enjoy the trip a lot as they learned how to swim a bit and could see loads and loads of fishy. I'm glad that they enjoyed the dinner. But when sleeping time comes, I could hear that my bro is sobbing while Ah Ling is comforting him. Well yes, 3 of us slept in the same room but different bed. I'm sad for my bro too cuz it's sad that u hear ur own bro that u really loved and cared so much is crying. How I wish I could tell him that everything will be OK and etc but I know it's useless. I believe when I got the news my boyboy gonna leave in few days time, I'll definitely cried a few buckets of tears for DAYS!!!

Today morning when I was fetching my bro to work, I could feel he's hoping to be with Ah Ling till the time she'll have to board the train and leave for Singapore but too bad he couldn't take leave. What's worst, he accidently dropped his mobile in my car. Of all days, he'll have to dropped it today, the day where he could say goodbye thru phone to his beloved darling.

So I'll have to take care of his phone while working and make sure whichever frens of his called, I'll have to inform that he dropped his phone and etc. Then at 2.50pm, there's a reminder on his phone and it rang. In order not to disturb my colleagues on the alarm that kept ringing, I pressed the "View" button. I nearly cried when I read the reminder's details.

It was Ah Ling who secretly set a reminder for my bro to tell him this: -

"Darling, I'm leaving to Singapore now loh. When I'm not beside you, dun go out with frens till too late and dun work till too late. Must take care oh. Muacks" -- I can't remember the exact of what she wrote, but it's something like that...

I'm so touched of what she said and did. Then I sat there thinking, why he have to dropped his phone today of all days?? sighhh... When I reach home, I passed him the phone and tell him to look at today's calendar on his phone and see that reminder message. I could see that even before he read that message, he already looked extremely down. After he read that message, he's sitting on his bed, all quiet and looked even more sadder. sighhh... How I really wish I could take away his sadness... sighhh... I'm all tears even writing this post... All I could say is all the best for both of them for their future and hopefully they could really stay together even with the distanced...

7 blahs:

Jace said...

*sad*
Juju... U really want let ur boyboy leaves u meh? Love is selfish! Make him stay!

Calvin said...

Ehh... Love is selfish? I wouldn't agree on this. Anyway just my 2 cents

julieann said...

jace,
well i dun think love is categorized under selfish. it's give and take loh. well my boyboy is not like really dump me mar, he just wanted to achieve what he wanted all along, then he'll come back mar.. :)

calvin lu,
agree with u calvin.

Jace said...

haha.. i say say only o..
don be so serious :P

Anonymous said...

haha...no wonder jace still single!!!

julieann said...

jace,
no harm done so no worries... hehehe..

anonymous,
may i know who are u?? btw, i dun think jace will be single for long... ngek ngek ngek... ;-)

Jace said...

Yeah.. i'm single & NOT available!
*blek~~*