5/31/2007

"Kan Na Sai..."

Yeap... Today's topic is about "sai" again.. and this time really truly "kanasai"!!!! Why heh?? Oh well, early morning I woke up to prepare myself to work. When I was fully prepared with me dressing nicely to work and put on my super nice perfume (Moschino leh!! A gift from my cousin!!! :D), and ready to work.

So I went to my car, check my car engine oil (ya la! Suppose to service 2 weeks ago but no money mar!!), to make sure there's still enuff engine oil. So already got my hand a lil' bit dirty and was sitting in my driver's seat to prepare to start my engine when I smell something funny... Smell again... it's really weird smell leh... and so I look around and..... sighhhhh.... I stepped on the cat's "sai" again (Sorry Jace. I hope u're not reading this while taking ur breakfast. :-p) !!!!!!! NIA MAR GE C**O H*I!!!!!!

I tell u hoh... it's not those NORMAL "sai" leh.... I think this cat "lau sai" ah!!!! It's SOOOOO "lembik" that when I wiped it off on the grass, the SIIIMELLLLL is EXTREMELY GENG CHAO!!!! SUPER STINK!!!!! I tell u hoh, 1 day I really gonna KILL THAT FARKING CAT!!! Sorry Huei, I know u love animal a lot but seriously, this is dunno how MANY times liao!!!! Either I'm gonna KILL that cat or I'm gonna seal IT'S "lau sai" ASS!!!

I'm gonna take a needle and a string to SEAL THAT CAT'S ASS so that it CAN'T "lau sai" or "pang sai"!!! Say me cruel also like that liao!!! That stupid cat like to "pang sai" on the place where u can easily stepped on it without u realizing it 1 loh!!! farking cat!!!!

8 blahs:

Jace said...

Ya,i was eating my bread just now. Forgot ur topic will be kanasai.

"so lembik""Extremely Geng chao" ?
Seal that lausai's ass?

HAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!
God,, i non stop laughing!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH!!!!

There were cats around my house too. They shit,they pee. I'm gonna kill them if they pee or shit on my tayar or scratch my car!!!

sorry huei~~

julieann said...

jace,
just make sure u protect ur car 1st as a prevention!! yes gonna seal that ass 1 day.......

xianglooi said...

See... be cat or dog so good... no need to Gip Sai... wan Bang then Bang, wan Lau then Lau... Juju, next time u catch the cat and lau sai on it la... kakakkaa....

julieann said...

xianglooi,
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHH!!! walao xianglooi, u so disgusting 1 meh!!! catch that cat to lau sai on it!! MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Huei said...

nooo!!! cannot kill the cat!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P hehehhe

Huei said...

jace..nOO!!! cannot kill cats!!!

*call spca*

=P kekkekeke

cannot anti cats here wan!!!! kekekek

Jace said...

Huei.. I think kittens are adorable.
But notti cats are not cute. They shit and pee everywhere.
*hehe*

julieann said...

huei,
OK lar... dun kill the cats... just SEAL their ass enuff!! hahahahah... just kidding!!!

jace,
i agree with u!! but then kittens like to scratch u 1... that's their term of playing with u, so a bit scary sometimes... >.<