5/07/2007

Aaron's married!!!

Yo all!!!! Sorry for not updating yah!! Been busy ler the past few weeks... and the most happiest moment is of coz Aaron's wedding!!!! Yup... he's 26 and he's married!!!! Congrats yah Aaron!!! May you lead a very very happy and joyous married life with your wife and in future, ur families!!!!

Here's some of the pics that I took with few of my ex-colleagues in TESS and I really miss them a lot after not seeing them for so long!!! So I managed to grab a few chances to take pics with them!! Thanks to XiangLooi the cameraman, I managed to take pics with them all!!!

Me and ChinPeng. Seeeetttt... I'm soooooo fat!!!!!

Me, ChinPeng, YanYee & George's gf... seeeettt... i'm the fattest of all!!! T_T
Kee, SengYew, Me & CheeWei... I look like a ghost appeared in between them.. hahaha..
Jaceleen & Me... I looks so old compared to her!!! T_T
Kian, CheeFoong & Me... both also lengchai rite?? so siapa mau?!?!?!?!
Huei, PeiPing, Me & PikLee... my face so fat!!! i'm the fattest among them! T_T
Me & XiangLooi... he smiles like I'm gonna eat him anytime >.<''' Me, Gary & Jaceleen... aiseeehhh... i look like i'm gonna eat kalei...

Group pic!!! Calvin is like hiding... hahahaha...

Group pic with all TESS and ex-TESSian's staff!!! And of coz the most lengchai and lenglui on that nite sitting in the middle!!!

0 blahs: