4/25/2007

Goldfish aunty T_T

I was chatting with Gary this afternoon and I was asking him to recommend me some songs... Actually I roughly know his taste in songs are quite different from mine but sometimes... I've got nothing to listen to while working... any songs will do lah!!

So he sent me quite a few and all those songs that he sent to me are mostly the same kind... a bit of jazz, "cutey" type of songs... ermmm... aiiii... i dunno how to describe it... something like Joss Stone latest album type... that is... if u got listen to Joss Stone latest album lah... So below were our chat... and how i suddenly become "goldfish aunty"!!!

Me: hmmm... i finally caught ur taste in music... hahahaha
gary: which is ? young and dangerous.. ?
Me: no... errr... i dunno how to describe it... a bit of jazz type of music..
gary: then it must be love and sex
Me: -___-
gary: jazz sounds good.. light jazz..
Me: yes
gary: the traditional jazz makes me sick sometime..
Me: u should go to those jazz club some times.. u wanna try?? i know a place ah... wan?
gary: got stripper ?
Me: <_<>no lar!!
gary: u sounds like... gold fish aunty..
Me: =.='''
gary: ju: di di ..wan to see gold fish...
gary : o.0
ju: i know a place ah...
Me: i tot u quite like jazz, so i got the good intention of bringing u to try it out... but...... u said i'm goldfish aunty.... i sad liao lar...
gary: gary : T_T...ma ma... dont.. sad no good for the baby..
Me: =.=''''

0 blahs: