4/15/2007

I'm fine...

Sorry for not updating on how am i lately. Well to tell u the truth, I've been busy, thats why i didnt update my blog for the past few days. I actually just got back from an outings with my friends and also with Jaceleen. We went to a bar at the curve called The Sanctuary. I tell u a secret... Jaceleen can really drink!!!!!! If I'm not mistaken, she took more than 8 glass of Black Label with Coke!!!! I took around 5 glass and I'm starting to feel drunk...

For Jaceleen, I think she "tak ada rasa" like that. Reason why I said this is because when we wanted to go home that time, all of our faces is red and all of our faces can be seen as a bit drunk-ish... For her, she's still like normal!!!! So she geng chao or not?!?!?!?!?!?!

Anyway, I think I've considered pass my "emo" state as I've been thinking more clearly now. During the time when i'm still confused, my mind is totally jumbled up. I dont even want to see my boyboy at all when he call me out for movies and some outings. Dont ask me why, maybe i'll be extremely sad when i see him again... Then on Wednesday, I went to The Curve to walkaround as I got nothing better to do. Walking halfway, I feel extremely faint!!!

Maybe because I didnt take my dinner and I was in a totally stressed up state, so i felt very very faint all of a sudden. I quickly search for a bench and sit down to rest myself. During that time, my mind suddenly pop up this "message" saying: -

"I love my boyboy. Why do I want to give him up so easily just because he wants to achieve his dream? If I were to be a good gf to him, I should be happy for him that he could achieve his dream. It's not like he didnt want you. He wants you!!! He already confessed it a lot of times for the past few days to tell you that he really loves you. So why are you being so selfish by hurting him with not seeing him and not calling him for the past few days? What you did will hurt him even more than you hurt!!"

So with that, I realised that love need sacrifices in order to make both parties to be happy. So no matter how long he'll be away, as long as he's happy and he still loves me, I shall wait for him and support him all the way. He's just a few hours away by flight. So if i wanted to see him, I could fly there anytime just to be with him... With that, I felt better, I immediately call him up to see how's him and if he's OK. Of course he's very concerned bout me and wanted immediately to come see me when I told him i felt faint earlier. I managed to assured him I'm OK and he can continue with his work as he's still working that time.

I call up just to say I really miss him and if he wanted movies tonite, I'll accompany him no matter how tired i am. Of course being the considerate him, he ask me to take dinner or at least eat something so I could feel better and ask me to go home and rest immediately. I felt his concerned and his love for me. I feel very happy and I'm really grateful that I could find someone so caring and loving to me.

3 blahs:

Jace said...

I got rasa ler.. Rasa tak cukup.
LOL!

Hahahahaha...

julieann said...

jace,
WALAO EHHHHHH!!! I sure know u can drink veli geng chao 1!!!! u can be my si fu in yam jao oledi!!!

Jace said...

Ju, next time we go clubbing again la.. But next time must bring Huei!