4/23/2007

CCLAM ACCIDENT!!!!!

Yes u saw it right.. our beloved CCLam met with an accident last friday... and i got to know it oni today.. T_T Sorry yah CCLam.... No one told me leh...

I didnt know bout the details but i just know that a stupid youngster (which are probably blind too!!) knock on CCLam IN PERSON!!!! I think CCLam is standing beside his car, trying to open his car door(like i said, I'm not too sure bout da details... just my guess), then out of nowhere, he bang on CCLam and his car. So the youngster of coz scared the shit out of himself, quickly send CCLam to hospital as our beloved CCLam is in great pain and probably is bleeding a lot!!!

Then once CCLam is in the hospital, that STUPID COWARD ran away WITHOUT giving any compensation for CCLam's injury and also didnt even give a single CENT for CCLam's car which I heard need to overhaul!!!! And need to take for a WHOLE MONTH to repair summore!!! kanasai ah... when CCLam told me that the stupid blind COWARD youngster didnt even pay or anything, I'm super mad!!!

Then nvm, CCLam was being stitched up for 14 stitches in total!!! 14 farking pain STITCHES!!!! Imagine hoh... CCLam told me yesterday he was still in great pain, today oni better a bit... U see... Friday accident, must be pain like shit adi... then sat and sun also still in pain!!!! So he have to suffer for 3 farking days in pain!!! While that stupid BLIND COWARD youngster sit at home shaking leg!! NIA MEHHHH!!!! REALLY "BOH GAM UAN"!!!!

anyway, I wish CCLam will heal faster and hopefully he wont suffer any more pain... really pity him... Really scared the shit out of me when someone told me he met with an accident. I thought he was inside the car during the accident... When he told me he was DIRECTLY being hit by the car, my "sai" really almost come out... but luckily he's OK but of course still in pain. So I pray he'll really heal faster and no more pain...

1 blahs:

Jace said...

OMG! 14 stitches?? Where? leg or hand?
He is very brave!!
Anyway.. i pray that he will recover soon.