4/09/2007

"Will u wait for me??"

How do u answer that when u got to know that ur boyboy of 6yrs planning to go somewhere far for more than 4 years?? I'm super down today as i dunno wat should i do anymore... If i said no, its like i'm not supporting him to achieve his dream... if i said yes, i wouldnt know what will happen to us when we dont get to see/hug/comfort each other anymore when we're so far apart.

His dream is to go try living in overseas... to those country that's not under the command of Islamic people. He wanted to try living out there, to see the world, to experience what it was like living far from home. I know this is his dreams all along and now he MIGHT achieve it, so should i stop him?

In the end, all i could say to him is this: -

"Go achieve what u wanted all along. Don't care bout other things. As long as you're happy and achieved your dream, just go do it. As for us, let fates decide. If we're still together after so long apart, then we're meant to be together. If we cant maintain, it means we're not meant to be together."

I took so damn long to said this words to him today. It hurts me so so so so much when i said this. I love him. I have to be supportive of what he wanted even though I might lose him with my decision of supporting him. I couldn't be so selfish as not to let him achieve his dream. Like what Gary told me, either 1 party would have to sacrifice. These things won't work both ways. It's either you sacrifice or he sacrifice. So I chose to sacrifice. I'm not sure if this is called sacrifice but I just know that I couldn't be so selfish. Now all I can do is just pray for the best.

Though decisions are made,
Why do I still feel so down?
Why do my heart hurts so much?
Why do my tears keeps flowing?
Why do my soul feels so lost?
Why do my body feels so cold?
Where's the warmth gone to?

3 blahs:

xianglooi said...

Sob sob... so touch!!!
Calvin!! Got ppl more cham than u leh...
JuJu... dont too sad... this is for u:
...只要你肯相信,有限的距离并不能阻挡无限的爱情...
eh.. some one can translate for me ah? Calvin i tot u will translate one.. :p

Huei said...

kesian

dun worry, u togehter 6 years edi, sure will pass this test of time wan!!

julieann said...

xianglooi,
thanks for the chinese words. i translate it myself adi.. :-)

huei,
this is a tough test... even i got no confidence i could pass this test...