5/31/2007

Steamboat Buffet

WOOOHHOOOO!!! Damn full I tell u... Well there's one fine day, Jace msg me on GTalk asking me when we gonna meet up for a steamboat dinner together eh?? Well she said I "pang pueh ki" once, so this time cannot "pang" again... Well since I love steamboat also and I'm free, so we arranged a day to come out for steamboat dinner loh...

At 1st we plan to have this dinner with our beloved ex-TESS colleagues... but I think think, they very "poh ma" 1... so I lazy to ask them out lah.. and then I suggest that we ask my ex-Kompakar's colleague out for this dinner since they all are normally up for anything!! kekekekekek... no offense yah ex-TESS fren!!! So we plan here and there and WALLA!!! Today we went for the dinner with Ah Lai, Jace, me (kenot miss 1!!), Larry, KsTan, KCWong (da ever-so-popular hamsap lou!!), Huei Juin and Ah Chung.

Surprisingly, Ah Chung went there just to drink tea/beer without eating anything... diet I think.. so he just sit there chit chat a bit (mostly on the phone lar him!!), then smell that... that... dunno call wat... always stuck 1 "batang" up his nose to smell on that thing...

Then the rest of us keep on eating and eating and eating... Well, Larry, KsTan, Ah Chung and KCWong is on 1 table, while me, Jace, Huei Juin and Ah Lai is on another table... but it's side by side... so while we took and dump a lot of food inside, we've been eating non-stop... I kept on eating fishballs, fishballs and more fishballs till I'm EXTREMELY full!!! Then I sit there wondering why our "boat" of steamboat keep on containing so many fishballs while Larry's table is always empty....

Then I saw this..... while we busy taking OUT the food from the "boat", Jace is busy putting IN the food into da "boat"... and she dare to ask us "Eat lar!! Eat lar!! Still got a lot leh!!" =.='''' Yeah... we busy trying our best to stuff food inside our stomach, she busy "hehe haha" there... But anyway, I'm glad that she enjoyed herself since she's always so stressed out with her job... Then there was KCWong busy "promoting" himself as "I'm the most leng chai in Kompakar" *vomit* *vomit*

All in all... I'm very happy with the dinner as I got to see so many leng chai's and my friends sitting together chit chatting happily... I miss them all a lot as I didnt get to see them that much... Next outing.... SING K!!!!!!!! And this time, I gotta ask Jace and Huei Juin to sing together gether liao.... 3J GONNA ROCK THAT 'K' DOWN!!!!! kakakakakaka...

8 blahs:

Jace said...

Seriously, i didn't realize that Ah Chung is not eating. *kakakaka*

Those fish-balls were taken by Miss Juju, I was helping her to cook only.
*huhuahahaha*

About the most lengzai in kompakar..? let's vomit..

julieann said...

jace,
oeiiiii... u keep on INSISTING u dun eat the tom-yam soup and u keep putting da food into tom-yam soup leh!!! so if i dun eat, who gonna eat?!?!?!?

xianglooi said...

At 1st we plan to have this dinner with our beloved ex-TESS colleagues... but I think think, they very "poh ma" 1... so I lazy to ask them out lah..

hhaha... really true... agree!! kekekeke... ex-TESS colleagues can sending email discuss where to eat? wat to eat? few day emailing then finally no result... kakakkka...

Jace said...

Ya lo..
Why like tat ler?
Me n Juju from TESS also wor.
But we very sporting one!

julieann said...

xianglooi,
YEAH LAR!!! Whoever that are STILL in TESS all also very "poh ma" 1... more "poh ma" than girls leh!!

jace,
YEAH!! me, u and juin da most sporting 1!!! Lucky my kompakar fren all also sporting 1!!! kekekekeke... if not i gonna cubit them also!!! :-p

xianglooi said...

Wah Juju.. ur statement Whoever that are STILL in TESS all also very "poh ma" 1 now day only focus on few ppl only leh.. later they bo seok u la.... kakakakka

Huei said...

hahahhaha come lah lets organize an ex-tess thing!!!

julieann said...

xianglooi,
aiyah no choice loh... who ask them to be so "poh ma" leh??? hahahaha...

huei,
COME COME!!! budden... i tell u hoh, for sure last min all cant make it 1.. cuz like i said, they kana "poh ma"... HAHAHAHAAHH!!