6/05/2007

Which is the best choice??

I'm emo again... Well I'll just pour out how i felt right now thru this post...

My boyboy was asking me whether should he resign now or should he resign later from his job... If he were to resign now, he wont be able to get RMXK from the company as a reward for working with them for 3yrs AND a gift for him as an appreciation of what he had done for the company. If he were to resign later, he'll have to suffer with working in this company for more than 12 hours a day for the remaining 5months or so.

Well I could see that he's suffering while working with this company. Suffering as in he's tired mentally.. where he don't feels like working anymore, he just need to relax... he need to recover his mind, body and soul back to normal...

So what is the best choice should I tell him? To resign now and relax for a month or so, then go overseas to achieve what he wanted to achieve or wait till he got the reward?? I really dont know what to tell him except that I'll support him whatever his decision is and no regrets with the decision made. Personally, I wish he will just resign and forget bout this job and go ahead with his dream. The money gone could be earned back, the main thing is his health is OK and he's happy... That's all I asked for... If he's not happy, no point having the money with him...

Then on my part, if i ask him to resign, means he'll leave me sooner... If i ask him to resign later, he'll be unhappy.... so it's like if i support him to resign, I'm asking him to leave me sooner... sighh... I didn't know why is so full of decision making and so full of choices that we got to make... There are times I'm sitting in my room thinking, is it so hard for 2 ppl to be together?

Sometimes I think it was me who's forcing him to earn more money... 'cuz of me, he'll have to save up so that we could get married as planned... is it because of me he has to suffer? Sometimes I really really wanted to tell him why not we just break up? It'll make him less suffer... He already got a lot of burden he has to carry, adding me as another burden, I can see he's suffocating...

Would it be better if he never meet me before at all? Would it be better if we didnt start a relationship before?? sighhh... I really didnt know what to do anymore... I was driving 120km/h just now when I'm on my way back from The Curve while listening to this song: -

Got up on the wrong side of life today
yeah
Crashed the car and I'm gonna be really late
My phone doesn't work cause it's out of range
Looks like it's just one of those kind of days
You can't kick me down
I'm already on the ground
No you can't cause you couldn't catch me anyhow
Blue skies but the sun isn't coming out no
Today it's like I'm under a heavy cloud
And I feel so alive
I can't help myself, don't you realize

I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway
yeah
I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway
yeah

So So is how I'm doing if you're wondering
I'm in a fight with the world but I'm winning
Stay there come closer it's at your own risk
Yeah you know how it is life can be a bitch
But I feel so alive
I can't help myself, don't you realize

I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway
yeah
I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway
yeah
Runaway Runaway

I just wanna scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Forget about everything and runaway
yeah
I just want to fall and lose myself
Laughing so hard it hurts like hell
Forget about everything and runaway
yeah

The song above is EXACTLY how I felt.... if only i could runaway...

2 blahs:

Huei said...

haih life is so full of choice..i hope u make the right one

there's no looking back and wishing that things never happened..it happened already, so try to make the best out of it, u'll feel better

can he resign now and go overseas later? the reward, it doesn't matter, it's only money, his health and this relationship is more important

julieann said...

huei,
Well it's not my say on which choices to make, he'll have to make his own choices... Yeah I can't changed what happened and I did try to make the best out of it but it hurts when u see the 1 u love so much suffer... No he can't resign now and go overseas later as he wont be able to support himself after 2 months or so, he got loads of commitments...