6/11/2007

Fun outings!!!

YAYYYY!!! Well I'm still very happy after my outings with my beloved cousins and sis last Saturday... Hmmm... I'll tell you from da begining of why it's so fun.

I woke up at 10am (woke up so late due to partying at Q-bar with KCWong, Jace, KSTan and da gang), go brush my teeth and wear a BIT nicely before i go wake my sis up to get ready for our outings.

We fetched Pearly and Shaun at around 11.30am and reach Cineleisure at 12.30pm or so... Hmmm... U must be thinking why took an HOUR to reach there when in fact I can reach there by 20minutes huh? Well thanks to my sis and Pearly for not pointing the correct way to Cineleisure, so we end up going from Genting Klang to Jln Duta to Jln Bangsar to NPE highway to LDP highway and in the end, we FINALLY reached Cineleisure... A damn big turn I tell u!!!! sighhh.....

So the 1st thing we did is go buy tickets for movies before we go makan... While queueing... my stomach oledi have a drumboy inside there playing a high volume bass!! We buy the tics for "Blades of Glory" for 2pm. Then we went to The Curve and have "Sakae Sushi"!!! The sushi is nice, the environment is perfect, and all our stomachs is stuffed till there's no extra space left within the stomach.

The moment we were in the movies and the moment the movie starts, you will start giggling and then start laughing and then start rolling around on ur seats laughing non-stop till the end of da show... I tell u... u MUST go to da cinema and watch this movie. It's SUPER DUPER funny!!!!

After the movies, we bunch of YOUNGsters (yah lar!! ME still young wokeh?!?!?!) went to take those errrr... "stickers" pics nearby the cinema... and I tell u hoh... the result is super duper nice!! all of us looks like models!!! MUAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!

Me, Shaun, mah sis (June) and Pearly

we're like Charlie's Angels with Charlie at da back.. ;-p


This is the same pic as the 1st ones but with different decorations...

Da pic got meanings ya know... Me with musics 'cuz my sis said I love clubbing recently... Shaun with da cats cuz errr... he loves cats apparently, my sis with the ice-cream cuz she loves ice cream while Pearly with da dogs is 'cuz she's in lurrrvvveeee with dogs (like Huei!!)!!


All of us looks natural ain't it?? like MODELS!! kakakakakaka!!!

Last but not least... my fave pics!!!



Luuurrrvvveeee this pic a lot cuz this pic shown that Shaun looks sooooo man-ly!!!! He really looks extremely leng chai and cute in this pic!!! Though I can hardly see mah eyes but then... with Pearly and Shaun's face "si beh jeng" face, oledi covered my face loh!! hahahahaha... EXTREMELY FUN OUTINGS!!!!

Oh by the way, this outings is something like a celebration for Shaun's birthday which is on June 3rd!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHAUN BRO!!!!

3 blahs:

Jace said...

U look like those secondary school students. Hahaha..!
Stay young!
STAY COOL!!!

julieann said...

jace,
sure borrrr?? I look like secondary school students???? hmmm.. not bad not bad... thanks hah!!! Next time we 3J take this pic together gether!!!

A A A =) said...

All of you look so young le ;) LOL
Gary is so pity, he didn't take any sticker photo before(as I know, exceptional if he keeps it from my knowledge). For him, it is childish! Next time you must drag him to the machine!