6/25/2007

[Back date] Sing K -cum- LIQUOR SESSION!!!

Sorry folks!!! I know it's been SUPER LONGGGGGG since I've last update my blog... sorry yah!! Well reason is bcuz when I'm back home, I'm too tired to online oledi, so i didnt go update any post... moreover... for the past few weeks, I've been busy almost every single day AFTER 6pm...

I can't really remember when is this but it's somewhere at the beginning of June, Jaceleen ajak me out to sing K. At 1st I wanted to ajak TESS ppl to go 1, but as usual, they veli the "poh ma", so in the end, I said might as well ajak the ppl from my recent ex-colleagues which is Kompakar gang.

Then she said she dun wanna see the ever-so-popular "hamsap" wong, but i said without him, not much ppl will go adi... and i told her that i'll make sure he won't get the chance to sing that much... since he REALLY LOVES to sing!!!! and his voice... old man voice... buay tahan...

halfway thru... jace keep on snapping pics... so here goes.........

"hamsap" wong & me

"hamsap" wong & me again....
CCLAM!!!!! "hamsap" wong & me
"hamsap" wong & looking-blur-me
ah lai, kstan, a-bit-drunk-"hamsap"wong & me
me caught red handed for drinking!!!!



And no... I'm not drunk that nite... I belief those that are drunk is everyone EXCEPT me and Jaceleen... for her of coz ler... she si beh geng chao in drinking leh!!!! heheheheheeh...

3 blahs:

Jace said...

wah...All HamsapLou photos.
hahhaa....

julieann said...

jace,
=.=''''

u lar... oni gimme those hamsaplou's photo... so i no choice but to post those up oni wat...

Jace said...

isit?
hahahha LOL
paiseh....