1/02/2009

Chat with Calvin Lu...... vomit till no more blood...

Today is a new day for a new year!!! And I'm suddenly so hyped out about it that I felt veli veli veliiiiii happy~~~ !!!! For no reason at all!!! kakakakakakakaka!!!

Anyway, back to topic....

So... Early this morning, I was back to work (sad case... sad sad case......) and was happily working when my beloved fren, Mr Calvin Lu messaged me on GTalk...

We were chatting some craps (and crabs) when I suddenly thought of, how nice if he could be here instead of in Tawau and join our up and coming Pre-CNY-Celebration gathering of all ex-TESSians....

Most of them could make it and if he could attend as well, it'll be extremely more fun!!! :D

So our chat goes....

Me: aihh... really wish u could join our gathering. u lah!!! go back tawau apasal!?!??!?

calvin: buy me AA ticket... i will make ur wish come true lol

Me: =.=''' if i really buy, u really come izzit?!?!

calvin: can can... haha

Me: ok good!! i buy, u pay!! deal?? :D :D :D

calvin: i say tiu...hahahaahh

Me: OEIIIIIIII!!! dun make me laugh lar!! i in office leh!! still under probation leh!!! hahahahahahahahahaha... if u say tiu... i'll tell u this "aiyer... at nite 1st lah" AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

calvin: damn.. that is most scary, wick, creepy statement i heard this yr

Me: HAAAHHAHAAHHAHA!! ROFL!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!! btw, this is just the beginning of new year... there's more "most scary, wick, creepy statement" u gonna hear from me.. muahahahahahahahahahaha~~~

calvin: =.= so this yr is my cursed yr?

Me: HAHAHAAHAHAHHA!! who knows... it might be ur blessed year?!?! :D blessed by juju wor... :P

calvin: suddenly feel COLD, creepy again..

Then we continue our chats with more craps (and crabs)... where I learned a new word from our beloved Mr Calvin Lu....

Some synopsis, we were talking about how leng chai it is my Mike He and he made a comparison saying Mike He is more leng chai than him and my boyboy... In a way, I think he's trying to "yam" me into saying my boyboy not leng chai... I even told him that, and his reply is this....

calvin: no no no. 1 billion > 1 million, but 1 million still is whole lot of money ma
got my meaning?

Me: nope

calvin: >.< go back to study ur math la :P

Me: walannn... u damn lansi 1 hor??

calvin: this is just the beginning of the year... there will be more lansi to come. lol

Me: hahahahahahah.. fine...........

calvin: go makan lo

Me: okok

calvin: lyl

Me: =.= dun tell me... lyl = laugh u later??????

calvin: close but not close enough, lansi u later... lol

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! i learned a new word today...

OH!! Back to why I vomit till no more blood... I'll let you see and see if you'll vomit blood anot!! :D

Vomit Blood 1
***************
We were talking about how we celebrated our (more like mine) New Year's Eve...

When you see there's comment of Calvin Lu saying about riding horse............. it's actually about some chats we did on Wednesday where I was concerned on his back. Previously his back got a serious problem where he need to go for treatment and etc. As it's been quite some time, I though of asking if he's feeling alright with his back and all...

He asked me about what exercises to "test" on his back, so I suggested horse riding. He then told me Tawau don't have horses to ride (and I'm still wondering is this for real?!!?), so I suggested he go and buy Osim uRide!! Ever since then........ he kept talking bout horse riding...
-________-

Me: I went to the curve!! damn nice!!!!!!

calvin: y so nice? got horse riding there?

Me: * vomit blood * no lah!!! got live bands mar.. all the songs not bad then the fireworks!!!!!!!!! damn nice!!!!!!!!

calvin: then wat time reached home?

Me: about 3am... T_T

calvin: wah... after still got stamina to ride horse?

Me: SIAO LARRRRRRRRRRR

Vomit Blood 2
***************
For Part 2, we were talking about my new job... on my absorption period and etc....

calvin: then ur honeymoon period very long leh

Me: yeah. absoption period is 6 to 8mths mar :P

calvin: >.< baby also come out loh... tat long

Me: =.=''''''''''''''''''' nowadays u oni can think of riding horse and baby hor??

calvin: riding horse is frm u la....

Me: yeah i oni mentioned ONCE.. and u remember till now... >.<

calvin: i regard it is a class act frm u mah

Me: =.=

calvin: haha.... so next time u wed, i buy the osim for u ya. so u can ride every night

Me: =.=''''''''''' * vomit blood *

calvin: u got so many blood to vomit meh?

Me: almost no blood jor. gonna kena leukemia soon. hahahahahaha!!!

calvin: no blood liao then vomit oil lo

Me: $%%$$%^%^&%#$!@!$$%#^

calvin: wat is that? crab or crap?

Me: more like a lot of seafoods. hahahahahahahaha. u see wat chewdan said
(chewdan go and copy paste that "no blood liao then vomit oil lo" comment on his GTalk subtitle when I told him what Calvin Lu said.... really -__________-)

calvin: lol... tot is lots of si fat (ass)

Me: =.=''''''''''' u really wanna make me vomit oil izzit?? hahahahahaha

calvin: yes... good for u n FOC one

Me: =.='''''''''

calvin: k la... don't vomit blood, vomit oil la

So you tell me lah... Will you vomit blood (or even oil if you have any) when I chat with him bor?!?!?

* Shake head *

6 blahs:

Huei said...

HAHAHAHAHA

revenge revenge!!

next time must make HIM vomit blood n oil!!!!!!

Calvin said...

vomit blood ok la... i don't have oil to vomit leh

julieann said...

Huei,
hahahahahahaha!!! i WILL revenge when i got the chance!!! :D

Calvin Lu,
u sure u dun have oil to vomit?!! i dun believe loh!!! ur tummy there is wat?!!?!?

Calvin said...

my tummy is disappearing ~ :D

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that singular brand. The prices seeking the velcros are about 310 dollars everwhere. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm really into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 300 dollars everwhere. But completely I set this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what is your opinion?