1/21/2009

Get Well Soon Ainuddin...

He got leukemia.

I just got the news yesterday. Confirmed by Gary and Chewdan...

2 bad news in 2 consecutive days............

I really really pray and wish that Ainuddin (Din), could get well soon either by having a bone marrow transplant or etc...

Just wished that he can be cured ASAP.

He's the guy I met when I'm working with TESS in BNM. He's in IT department and a very very laidback guy. He's willing to help me no matter how busy he is...

During the time I'm in BNM, enhancing and maintaining the ICSS system, I tends to asked him questions regarding Crystal Report.

Yeah I'm weak on Crystal Report and I sucked at it too. He's the one who teached me how to do groupings in Crystal Report.

He even gave me ideas on how to resolve some issues faced by the users where they're awaiting my solutions for them.

Sigh... Such a good guy, but got infected with leukemia... Really really wish he could get well soon... REAL SOONNNNN....

Get Well Soon Din..........

3 blahs:

Huei said...

Hope Ainuddin will get well soon

He will! :)

L1nG L1nG said...

Get well soon, Ainuddin~

julieann said...

Huei,
Yeah.. really pray damn hard he'll get well REAL SOON!!!

L1nG L1nG,
Yes.. get well soon Din...