1/20/2009

R.I.P Xron Sng...

********************************************************************

This post was written yesterday, 19th January 2009 when I've got
the news of Xron Sng passing...

********************************************************************

Early this morning, it's only about 7:30am or 8am, I was in the office and was checking my emails and facebook.

CheeHooi was awake and was chatting with me nicely, when out of a sudden, he told me that

"btw, sng passed away liao, got the news on midnite.."


I really really didn't want to believe him... But he never joked about this thing... And I got the feel that what he said it's true. I'm really really shocked beyond belief!! He then told me its a car accident...

I was really stunned by the news and really couldn't believe it. He's one of my ex-colleagues where I always tease him to pay up for the Obtech ORC funds.. but now he's gone... really really gone................

When comes about 9am, TzeLiang msged me to say hello on MSN and I quickly informed him of the news. He don't even believed me at all!! He kept asking me to stop joking when I'm dead serious. He even said that CNY is coming, don't curse ppl or joked about this thing. I've tried a lot of time to tell him that I'm dead serious!!! It shows that it's not me who don't believe of the news too.

When he finally believed me, he himself is shocked too!!

Right after lunch, I asked 1 of my ex-colleagues if he knows about the details on the accident and he gave me a website which shows the pictures of Xron Sng's accident and etc.

Seriously, during morning, I just felt really really shocked and really couldn't belief it. But when I saw that website and read on the news and look on those pictures, it really really saddens me. It even almost made me cry out right in front of everyone else in the office. Of course I'm able to control my tears, but it really really saddens me... I'm really really shocked.....

Although I'm not close to him, but I really felt sadden by the news...

It got me thinking.........

Life is really really very fragile........

You really wouldn't know when the God's above will want you back by their side.........

I always believed that, if you are able to go through Chinese New Year, you will be fine throughout the year...........

If not, you won't be able to go through CNY even it's only 1 day ahead of you............

And Xron Sng just leave us right before CNY where it's just few more days away....... What's worst, Wilson Poh told me that, his birthday is exactly on the 1st day of CNY... He can't even celebrate his birthday before his passing...........................

Sometimes I think that, God is cruel huh??

Sighhhh..................

Sometimes... When u see such tragic stories, you'll go back to thinking.......

I'll have to treasure those ppl around me, especially my parents... as they're getting older. But when u got back home, yes you'll wan to appreciate them and etc..............

But sometimes, their nagging is so irritating that you wont have the patience to stand cool........

Then u got angry........

Sometimes you are able to just ignore their naggings........

But sometimes....... It was testing your patience till you're not able to control it and you did what ppl will say as "mm hau soon" that you'll just scold back and said things you didn't meant......

When finally your temper are cooled, you felt guilty..............

I guess sometimes, God is testing us.....

Tests our patience to see how well we really respects and care for our parents.........

Sighhhhh...

Rest In Peace Xron Sng...

3 blahs:

Huei said...

May Xron Sng Rest In Peace...

zoophobia said...

found a malay mail news on the incident.. sigh..

http://mmail.com.my/Tragedy_for_Sng_family.aspx

julieann said...

Huei,
Yes may he rest in peace..

darth v,
yeah u gave me yesterday... really sad...