1/07/2009

I'm so so tired.. ~_~

Yes I am.



New year...


New job...



New resolution...




or so it seems....


Imagine that I have to get up as early as 6am to get myself prepared to work... I've asked myself to go sleep at 10:30pm where compared to last time... I'll be sleeping at 12am averagely...

Why get up so early when my work starts at 9am?? And yes, I reach office before 8am sometimes... "geng lehhh"...... muahahahahah...

Well the reason is extremely simple...

I just wanted to avoid TRAFFIC jam as well as "HUMAN" jam...

Let me explain...

TRAFFIC jam
****************
I drove to the nearest LRT station (which is Taman Jaya) and park my car inside the LRT station itself... which costs me about RM3 (consider cheap adi)... As you all know, school started already, so EVERYWHERE tends to have SUPER DUPER heavy traffic thanks to those parents who're sending their kids to school and etc.

For me, sending them to school is OK. But what's NOT OK for me is that... they will stop their stupid car in the middle of the road just to let their kids to go off!!! Can't they be considerate and look for a free space that WILL NOT block the traffic!?!??! Sighhh ~~~

Then I also saw some "smart" parents who'll PARK their car ALMOST in the middle of the road just to take their kids hands and walk them to school. Mind you, I really don't mind them walking their kids to school but PUHHHLLLEEEAAAZZZEEEEE... can't they just PARK their stupid car somewhere that WILL NOT block the traffic as well!?!?? Even some parents I saw them walking their SECONDARY school kids to school!!! My gawddd ~~~ They grew up adi lah!!! PUUHHLLLEEEAAZZEEEE let them walk themselves to school can anot?!?!? Sighhh ~~~

"HUMAN" jam
***************
Once I parked my car nicely, I'll take the LRT to work (i.e: Ampang Park LRT Station) and then walk a bit to Menara Citibank. Yes my new office is inside Menara Citibank and no... I'm not working for Citibank...

So....... If I take LRT later than 7:30am in Taman Jaya LRT station itself, I'll definitely have to wait AT LEAST AFTER 2 trains to passby before I managed to hop-in to the train itself. Reason is because there's a lot of humans in the train already loh...... A LOT till you can't even SQUEEZE in a little bit... No.. not because I'm fat that I'm not able to squeeze in but believe me, even you're as thin as Huei also you won't be able to get in.. 'cuz EVERY SINGLE door on that train will be packed till you can't even set 1 feet of yours in... Imagine that...

Even if I finally managed to squeeze in, I'll definitely be standing EXTREMELY close to the other humans standing in front-behind-left-right of me... So yeah... I'll be surrounded and they'll be touching me from my shoulder till my feet... Sighhh ~~~ I felt like I'm being molested... hahahahah!!

There's once where I was standing near the door and got 1 Malay auntie squeeze onto me when she board the train. The way she squeeze into me is this.... I have to "protect" my "chest" from "touching" or being "touched" by other humans, so I'll use both my arm and put it in front of my "chest". Then this Malay auntie came squeezing in that when she managed to board the train, her "chest" is "touching" my arm. Well that's OK for me 'cuz I'm not "rugi" but erm... Imagine the train is moving and as you know, we're standing... So we tends to move left and right when the train is moving... SOOOOO... her "chest" will be on my arm moving left and right and it makes me feels so damn "pai seh"!!!

I can't move my arm away cuz it'll be like............................. OK you go figure and I didn't want to talk about it.. THINK of it also makes me shivers!!!

ANYHOW... that's the reason why I must reach the LRT station before 7:30am and why I must get up at 6am.

Sighhh ~~~

Imagine... I left the house at 6:30am... the sky is dark...





I reach office at 7:15am... the sky is still dark...


Then when I off work... I left office at 7pm (to avoid "human" jam again)... the sky is still dark again!!! Sighhh ~~~ I think I'm gonna have some "sun malnutrition" soon... kekekekekeke...



Actually, I can't complain much though.. it is something I chose to do... it's not like anyone forcing me huh?? Sighhh ~~~

Some say I can be a good staff... 'cuz it'll be like... I'll be working extra hours for the company...

Well I say... everything comes with a price... don't you agree??

HAPPY WORKING EVERYONE!!! :P

2 blahs:

Huei said...

u really very keng chou! 7am is when i wake up..n u edi at work!!

julieann ka yao!!!!

n omgosh! lrt..really siao wan! last time i wana get OFF the taman jaya station oso have difficulties..imagine getting on >.<

julieann said...

Huei,
Oh if calvin lu see this, he'll say "juju cannot add anymore oil.. too much till overflow"... hahahahaha :P

And yes, i saw some ppl really have difficulties going out of the train... sighh... MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!