1/12/2009

My "quite" NEW laptop backpack :D

I've finally bought my laptop backpack... and been using it for about 2 or 3 weeks now... hehehehe...

Before I bought my laptop backpack, Huei gave me this...........



Sony Vaio 15" laptop sleeve + mouse (I think) sleeve!!!

It really can put my Dell Optical Mouse... :D



I've been looking high and low for a quite "professional" looking laptop backpack.. Been searching online for Targus, Case Logics, Samsonite (which is impossible to buy as the price is sky high!!!) and etc..........



But.........



I ends up with............


My new RED Golla laptop backpack!!!!!!

Front view

Top view: Consists of 3 portion. Up to below: MP3 player storage + laptop storage, documents storage, pens and accessories storage

Back View: Very comfortable back padding

Side View: Very very comfortable "handle" padding

Inner View: Really consists of 3 portion

Side Laptop Storage View: It really have a very very good padding from inside out!!!



So.............. how much it costs me??



Errrmmmmm..............




It's cheaper than Targus....




It's cheaper than Case Logics but slightly expensive... depends on which backpack...




It's definitely A LOT CHEAPER than Samsonite...........




And............ errrrrrrrrrr.........




I bought it at Cineleisure at the shop called Aver Awards with discounted price.....




If I didnt take their "gift", its RM10 lesser.... :D




So...... how much do u think?? The answer is.............





...............






RM189. Consider cheap hor??

4 blahs:

~ vEnUs ~ said...

Yeah, I love this backpack too but I prefer the grey one. It was love at first sight... Haha..

Somehow, I didnt buy it because my coll already hav one. SIGH~~~

julieann said...

~ vEnUs ~,
hahahahahha... yeah the grey 1 is very very nice and I ALMOST bought that.. but erm... I'm not really a clean person, so I know i'll dirtied the bag within a week!! kakakakaakak...

Huei said...

ooo!!! nice!!! hehehehe

do the notebook sleeve fit? i belum buka b4 oso wan! hehehe =D

julieann said...

Huei,
yes yes!! fit ngam ngam!!! thanks a lot!!!!!!