3/06/2007

earthquake????

let me tell u all something hoh... just now i was "song song" surfing net... OPPPSSSSS... i mean "researching"... *ahem* and i suddenly felt how come someone is pushing my chair slight left and right... hmmmm...

then i feel again... it's like some force is really pushing my chair... i turn left, right, up, down, there's no one at all!! kan cheong loooooo... wats that man?? then i sit my ass tightly to the chair and feel again... fuah lao!!! really is shaking!! THE WHOLE BUILDING IS SHAKING!!!!!

so i quickly stand up and look around to see if any1 other than me felt it... thank god every1 felt it and is asking each other whether we felt it. *phewwwww* so its not me.. but then... the whole building shaking!! means wat?? EARTHQUAKE?!?!?!?!??!?!?

then my CEO still can smile and say, "oh got got got!! hahahaha... eh now no more oledi.. no worries lah!". hmmmm... ok loh, actually me not that worried, cuz i felt it last time too and then the next day, saw the papers and say Indonesia got earthquake with the rate of 6.1 which is quite high... so i wonder tomolo will we see news of earthquake in indonesia again??

that happens around 12.30pm today... then i ignore it, went out for lunch, come back to office and got a few msn messages waiting for me to be read... then those ppl who's working in spore, also told me they felt the "shaking" and for those who work in tall tall building, they were being evacuated... meaning ask them to go home, dun stay in office anymore, anything happen, they dun guarantee 1 loh...

then my cousin in jb said this "aiyah spore ppl kiasi lar, little shaking say evacuate, kiasi lar!!" -____-

0 blahs: