3/08/2007

Mike He Jun Xiang :-P- - -

Actually i got not much things to do the past 2 days. so been surfing net all the time. Didnt update my blog also cuz dunno wat to write leh.. budden!!!!!!!! suddenly today i tot of posting some leng chai pic!!! So this post i'll talk all about Mike He Jun Xiang!!! my 1st taiwan actor crush!!!! UISSHHSHHHHH!!!


He started off as a model


Isn't he just leng chai??

Match made in heaven!!!


Below are his details: -
Name: 賀軍翔 / 贺军翔 / He Jun Xiang
English Name: Mike He
Nickname: 賀小美 / He Xiao Mei
Profession: Actor, Model
Date of birth: 1983 December 28
Birthplace: Taiwan
Height: 180cm
Weight: 66kg
Star sign: Capricorn
Blood type: B

180cm!!!! kana tall!!! too bad malaysia dun have so much tall guys. if not for sure my boyboy also is as tall... kakakakakakaka.... to tell u the truth hoh... i really like tall guys 1... though my boyboy taller than me, but i would love it if he's taller... kakakakakakakaak!! but no1's perfect mar.. so dun care lar..

so leng chai bor?? i 1st saw him when i watch Devil Beside You where he star together with Rainie Yang. Rainie Yang also veli pretty hoh?? later i'll post a blog of all the gal actress that i like hah...

*all the pics and details are mostly from asianfanatics website/wikipedia*

2 blahs:

Summer said...

i love watching all drama series in taiwan, korea and even in japan... I have watch a lot of movies and drama series, and since then i'Ve notice this guy on the series "Yukan Club" in japan as a prince role who came on that group. I really admired him but since i have a different in races i didn't know his name yet because i don't know how to read japanese letter either chinese character hahaha... I thought at that time i"ve never had a chance to see him in other movie or series due that i don't know how to seach for his name but I really can't forget his face. but then suddenly I'D happened to see a commercial for a new upcoming series in Phil last Apr entitled "devil besides you" that's make me more excited and recognize him easily... Because of that series, I was started to get more attracted to this guy because he was really a good actor and most especially I like his "killer smile" (giggle!!!). I started to collect his picture and thanks God I happened to know his name at last by browsing it in the internet hahaha... I'm his fans eversince ... I hope that someday I can go in taiwan n met him personally by given a chance I grabbed that oppurtunity hahaha... I like his character as he was a bad guy physically but inside had a good heart...Well, I know this guy has a future in his career and I know he will be more succesful as he was right now because he has talent and very good looking... Mmmmm, I wonder on when I can meet him hahaha... (WISH!!??)

nemicrisht said...

h,im your fans in devil beside me from philippines i wish you have some more movie.and also rainie yang.pls add me in friendster kiss_me13@yahoo.com.ph