9/27/2007

Birthday Girl & Boy...

That is my colleagues....

Esther & Alex... and no they're not a couple but it's a year apart... the girl is younger of coz...

With a lot of "bees" flying around her in the office too!! hehehehehehe... that's a no wonder cuz's she's 1 pretty chick...

So a whole bunch of us (including "some" of her "bees") brought her and Alex to a meal at a Japanese Restaurant at our office building...

Chikin Katsu errr... dunno wat liao. It's fried chicken set.. I eat 1.. :-p

A more closer look... delicious huh?? hehehehe....

After that is back to work of coz... so while I was busy doing my work... Mr. Cow STEAL MY PILLOW!!!!!!!

The pillow stealer!!! See that pillow?? The orange 1 is mine leh!!!
Then he got nothing better to do and go disturb da birthday girl working...

3 blahs:

Jace said...

Ju, the pillow is where u use to put under ur buttock isit?

julieann said...

jace,
=.=''''''''
no lah..... either put at my back (not backside ah!!) or i hug it 1 lar... i dun put pillow on my buttock 1...

Boh Lan Pa said...

i like to hug...