9/28/2007

Random Pics...

Some random pics that I took few months back... got nothing to post, so just enjoy the pics of what i've done the past few months and also wat i ate!! kekekekeke...

My boyboy borrow this 4WD car from 1 of his rich aunt, it's so big that u sit on it, u feel u're the biggest person in da world!!! even every car on the road need to "siam jit pi" for us to pass cuz our car is so big!!! kekekekekeke... man it's fun ya know!!!

My boyboy was so concentrating on driving cuz this car is not his and it's a SUPER EXPENSIVE car at that... it's like u're driving a house on the road ya know...


The interior of da car... well not clear cuz it's shaking a lot and my phone camera not so geng chao lar...
it's an open rooftop!!!!!! though not like those porche car lar... it can open a bit and u can feel da wind... imagine u're driving along the beach... si beh shiok ah!!!

And then the traffic.... sien....

This was my birthday celebration with my ex-colleagues with 1 senior VP... now promoted to CEO. he treat us all a dinner at 1 restaurant... food is nice, with 1 black label as our drink...

This is the popular dish in the restaurant... i dunno wats the restaurant called but this dish is called "pun choi"...
These cute cute tarts desserts I took it at a restaurant in Kepong... again i forgot the name but it's a bakery shop with loads of cakes, desserts and etc...
Since they oni got 3, I have to eat half and share it with my boyboy... sweet lehhh.. hahahahaha..
This bb girl cute bor??? hehehehe... she's very cute 1 ler!!! One of my friend's daughter... chubby!!!
Earthquake ice cream from Swensens!!! Got half price every Tuesday so don't missed it!!!
Yup I ate it with the popular HueiJuin and Jace... both also bz taking pics... kakakaka!!!
Before we dig in..... got 8 flavors with cherries and whipped cream on top!! YUMMY!!!
AFTER we dig in... nothing left... kakakakaka.....
SEE!! it's super clean leh!!!!
Strawberry sai-mai-lo!! Took it at Sri Petaling Golden Bread Restaurant. it's nice and yummy!!
This is errrr... some yau char gwai rolled with dunno wat liao.. but it's nice!!
Then we have the normal crispy 15-inch (i think) long yau cha gwai with ji-ma & peanut "tong sui"...
Errr... chicken chop rice with mix vege... i think.. forgot liao lar!!!
This is the most expensive Nasi Lemak I have ever had... it costs me ALMOST RM20 inclusive of tax... I took it at Sakura Restaurant for my colleague's farewell... si beh expensive!!!
The nasi lemak with Ice Lemon tea (different charges) and acar... it's nice but it left my stomach burning for the whole day...
When eat that time, i dun feel it's spicy or hot but after an hour, my stomach is burning like there's a fire in it... go toilet also cant let it out (buay pang sai lar)... so whole night didnt sleep well... aihhhhh.....


5 blahs:

Jace said...

Blur blur pictures make me blur blur dei.

And

*droolsssssss* ^_^

Huei said...

i wan eatttt!!!!!!!!!

come! tomoro lets go swensens again! hehehe =P

julieann said...

jace,
hahahaha.. soli lar... hands was shaking mar cuz my boyboy's driving mar...

huei,
wah later i dunno need to eat how many packets of london leh!!! hahahahaha...

Jace said...

u hor.. tam jiak until didnt take any penang food photo for us >.<

julieann said...

jace,
paiseh lar!! i'll remember to take 1 the next time i go!! kkekekekekeke...