9/12/2007

Penang Trip

So I went to Penang after my Ipoh trip on the same day after i finished my food at the Kong Heng Restaurant in Ipoh. After 1hr++ drive from Ipoh, we've finally reached...... PENANG!!!!!!!

So enjoy the pics yar!!!

To prove that I've reached Penang where I DO USE da Penang Bridge!!

While crossing the Penang Bridge, the scenery around it is superb!!!

Well then we found our hotel at Tanjung Bungah... it's called Crown Jewel Hotel. That's the room me and my boyboy gonna stay 2 nites in and it's king sized bed!! WOOOHOOO!!!
Yes we're facing the seaview!!! So this is the superb scenery from our room's balcony. It's windy with the sound of the sea waves and the smell of the sea breezee.... fuhhhhh... relaxing baybeh!!
Then when I look down from my balcony I can see the pool and see if there's any sexy bods around... hahahahahahah!!
Of course from my room I can enjoy the beach scenery and its sooo soooo nice!!
And then I saw my boyboy testing da king sized bed... hahahhahaha...
Then he went and check out the cupboard... guess he's looking if there's any monster lurking around?? hmmmm...
Oh... i guess he's not looking for the monster but testing if the cupboard can fit him in if I dun give him da bed... kakakakakakaka...
While I'm busy snapping at da pics, he's busy relaxing... pandai nyerrrr...

And enjoying the TV too... where the remote I got no chance to touch!!! T_T
YES!! Finally he's tired of da TV, he go and test the bed to make sure there's enuff space for him and me... then he told me he love king sized bed... well.. me too!! :-D
So after finished surveying and snapping around in our room, it's time for beach walk!!! I saw this 3 water ski and I wanted to play!!! but my boyboy said dun 1... T_T
Then there's that 2 guai lous (and is si beh leng chai with hot bods summore!!!!) playing beach volleyball while there's a doggy guarding them... to make sure I won't cross over and disturb the 2 leng chais i guess... hahahahha...
Nice beach hoh??

Oh and the sun is setting real fast which makes the scenery more soothing and relaxing!!
AAaaaaaaahhhhhhh....
*SsSSsssiIIiiiggggghhhhhh*
I wish I'm back at the beach now...
and ermm... after some tiring walk around da beach.. i guess it's time for poo poo!! hahahahaha...

The next morning after I woke up, I quickly took my bath and enjoy the view.. it's really really REALLY relaxing...
Then we went to travel around where we stop by a Tropical Fruit Farm and while enjoying the fruit rojak, we could sit outside to enjoy the mountains, the breezy winds and the chirping bird sounds.. relaxing aint it??
Then on the way back to Tanjung Bungah, my boyboy saw a very nice scenery and asked me to snap. Even the guai lous (the 2 at the bike in front) agrees that the scene is nice too!!
Makes me feels like dipping into the water and float...
*_*

~_~
beautiful lake...
Well I really love beach so I took a lot of pics on beach... so I've loads of beach pics...

Then I saw this guy busy water-skiing and the dogs busy barking... maybe they wanted to play too!!
See the doggy?? I think they really wanted to play the water-ski.. ME TOO!!!!
I stopped taking pics to enjoy the breeze, the beach, the scenery, the sounds of waves and suddenly my boyboy say.. "Dear.." and *click*
Then we cam-whore!!! We look-a-like meh?? Well a lot of ppl said so... but i didnt see it leh.. mana?!?!?!?! which part?!?!?! hmmm.. maybe both also chubby face... :-p
So you asked me wat i bought in Penang? ANKLET!!!!!!!! Few months back Ming (my ex-company PM) bought me an anklet with bells on it and i love it....... but 1 day it broke.... T_T I wore that anklet for more than 3 months and I got used to me walking with the bell sound.. but after it broke, I felt odd walking.. so I search high and low and WALLA!!! I bought a new anklet with bells again!!! YAY!!! hehehehehe...
OK I really gotta go sleep... From this post you can see the longer this post is, the more not-so-energized I am... I'm frigging tired... I just slept few hours yesterday... dun ask me why... I dunno too... so... hope you enjoy my pics oh!! :-)

5 blahs:

Jace said...

WOW! looks like ur penang trip is velly wandaful ler!!

Where's da foods?

Jace said...

Ju.. Don poo on the beach can ar? I've not visited the place yet >.<

julieann said...

jace,
yeah really wandaful!!! all nice scenery leh!! er.... da food ah... well too busy eating so forgot take pics... paiseh.. :p and erm.. i didnt poo lar!!! i wont spoil mother nature especially beach!!!

Jace said...

WAT?? no penang food pic? MANA BOLEH??????

julieann said...

jace,
well... if u REALLY insists u wan the penang food pic, u have to wait till i "bake cake" then i'll take the pic loh... HAHAHAHAHAH!!