9/25/2007

Coldest place in Malaysia...

Guess where izzit??? You'll never know I think and will never believe me if you don't go try it yourself...


It's none other than.........

........

.....

....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

..

..

..

..

.

.

.

Yeap... none other than KFC in the newly launched Pavillion!!!

Can you see there's at least 5 air-cond for 1 small section?!?!?!?!?!

So i didnt bruff u all mar... it's memang si beh cold leh!! And the air-cond is full blast!!! FULL BLAST I tell you!!! When I just stepped into their main door, I can feel a gust of winds that's so cold it seeps into your bones!!

So anyone felt hot lately?? Just head on to KFC Pavillion... u'll definitely won't feel hot anymore...

7 blahs:

Huei said...

wahahahaah did u freeze?

Jace said...

Hmm..May be i should go there to burn my calorie. But can i not order any chicken ar? :P

julieann said...

huei,
almost freeze till cannot walk liao!!

jace,
can burn calorie 1 ka?? well, u can dun 1 order chicken but make sure u didnt ask for beef.. hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

Anonymous said...

Lol..haha...i tell u what,,the coldest place in malaysia was at the top of mount kinabalu lorh..the weather can drop to 0 degress!!!