9/17/2007

Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)

Well you must be thinking why I suddenly speak or know japanese huh?? Nope I didnt know japanese nor do I know how to read it even... But I do read their comics like Sailormoon, Hana Kimi, Ouke no Monshou (Daughter of Nile River), Bara no Tameni (The Rose) and currently... Zattai Kareshi which means Absolute Boyfriend.

Since young I love to read comics... well who don't rite? Kids loves comics!!! So.. back to my younger years, I love comics but I just don't have the money to buy comic books and my parents definitely won't buy it for me since they prefer me to study instead of reading comic books...

So now that I grew older AND got the money to buy comics, I bought loh.. what else rite?? hehehehe... but then I found an EXTREMELY FREE way to get comics... which is by downloading those scanlations done by the ever-so-great scanlators!!!

So I got pokai and quickly go download some comics to read to waste time and to fulfilled my younger years interest.. kekekekeek... and so... TADA!!! I'll let you have a look of the book cover of Zettai Kareshi and when I 1st saw the cover, I fell head over heels to da leng chai!!! hahahahaha... aiyah which girls dun like leng chai rite?? hehehehehe...

Riiko Izawa (the main girl character) & Night Tenjo (the main guy character)

Soushi Asamoto (the 2nd main guy character), Riiko Izawa, Night Tenjo

The story is about Riiko Izawa who kept failing to get a boyfriend everytime she confesses her feelings towards the guys she loves. Then there's one time she met a sales man who kept pestering to buy some product but she rejected him and just told him that all she need now is just a boyfriend. Then that salesman said that he could help her out and introduce her to a website where she could "purchase" a boyfriend according to her requirements she lists on that website.

She tried and then the next day, boom!! there's a naked guy in a box at the front door of her apartment. Then there she found out that the naked guy is indeed a figure where he was programmed to being the type of boyfriend that she entered into the website and once he's been "startup", he live and breath like a human!! Then there's where the story starts on how she got the new "boyfriend" and how she got along with the boyfriend and she could not reveal that the boyfriend is not a human. Once revealed, there's a price to pay for her...

Along the way, there's of course her childhood friend where he's been in love with her a long long time ago but didn't confess until he felt threaten with the new boyfriend that she just got.

The story is very interesting and I found it funny and even sentimental as it shows how the girl struggle to really trust someone to be her boyfriend, of how she cared for him and how she craved for their love and their companionship. Then there's story of how the "purchased" boyfriend really care for her and will do anything to make her happy.

Though it only happens on comics, but how I wish there is such a hunky guy who care and love me so much....... not that I complain my boyboy is not good but humans are greedy.... hahahahahahahaha....

3 blahs:

Jace said...

fuuiyoh.. absolute bf kiss juju o..
finally u put photo liao :P

julieann said...

jace,
hahahaha... cuz i finally figure out how to put liao... =.=''' I'm si beh stupid.. hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is ever-present in this day and age, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of copying our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could experience in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i Card[/url] DS FFOpera)