10/01/2007

New Hairstyle......

............ some say looks like a china doll.... some say looks like a japanese or korean.... and some say..............

No they didnt say anything but just keep on laughing oni.... nia meh..... :-/

So you all must be eager to see how is my new hairstyle looks like huh?? hmmm... should I post the pics here or should I keep you all on suspense?? hmmmm....

...........................

........................

.....................

.................

............

.........

......

...

..
TADAAAAAAAA!!!!!

My new hairstyle!!! and my face looks rounder too... T_T

Another rounder face look!! ahahahaha...

When I got home... this 1 looks better... kakakakaka...

Camwhore-ing with my boyboy... he permed his hair too... can u see???

And then he got jealous my hair looks special than his... kakakakaka...

The more natural look... cute bor?? kawaii bor??

So from the above pics.... I looks like china doll bor?? or japanese?? or korean?? and dun keep laughing nia... give some comments wey!!!!!!! NICE OR NOT?!?!!?!?!?!!!

6 blahs:

Huei said...

very nice!!!!! =D

xianglooi said...

WAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
The CKKJ Club Chair Lady must be you liao!!! JU!!!! So cute!!! hehehhe....

Anonymous said...

So no more curly huh!! bcome STRAIGHT?? whahhahaah....
straight is GOOD! dun go curly or other thingie!!

But that style...NOT NICE LER! kana S@!

Anonymous said...

Cute wor!

Jace said...

Japanese!
Ur hair must be very smooth now.
Can i touch :P ?

julieann said...

huei,
thanks!!!!!!!!!!

xianglooi,
hahahahahaha... cute kar?? thanks!!!!

anonymous 1,
eh i think u're my sis liao.. REAL SIS.. simi not nice!?!?!? si beh swing ah!!

anonymous 2,
THANKS!!!!

jace,
yeah really is smooth!! come come and touch!!! hehehehe...