10/29/2007

Misc Post...

Well I know it's been quite some time I didnt post something interesting into my blog... so here goes... with some pics I took while I'm frustrated with work or when I'm stressed with work...

WORK WORK WORK!!! sien... If only my boyboy is rich... FARKING rich at that, I'll quickly marry him and don't wanna work adi... aihhhhhh.... DREAM ON!!!


Testing my palm phone template...

Prettiest chick... MOST WANTED chick in my office and the next is MOST BULLIED guy in my office...

Dun ask me why, his team members like to bully him... pity pity...

"Four season dish"... I think that's what it is called...



I went to a fren wedding with my boyboy and after waiting for an hour and a half for the wedding to start, all of our stomach is grumbling for food!! So as usual, the 1st dish for a wedding is the "Four Season Dish"... if I'm not mistaken that's what its being called... and the special bout this is that at the base of the plate, there's a layer of jelly in yellow color while the dish is at the top of it...

First time see-ing this kinda "Four Season Dish", almost all of us took a little bite of da jelly and.................... it don't taste good... in fact, it got no taste at all... so meaning that's for decoration oni... not for makan 1... kakakakakaka....

0 blahs: