10/10/2007

Happy Birthday to my Mama!!!

Yesterday is my mama's birthday... we actually brought her out to makan last saturday at Jln Imbi' Overseas Restaurant where she personally suggested she wanted to eat there... and of coz it's her "hao soon" son and daughter who treat her the meal lar...

So yesterday is her exact birthday which is 9th Oct. At nite my boyboy come find me suggesting that we should at least buy her a cake since it's her birthday.... so off me and my boyboy go and buy her a fruit cake... again it's suggested by my mama... hehehehehe... it's her birthday mar... of coz go find something she like rite??


Yummy fruit cake from Berry's... it's really really yummy!! go try!!!

My mama and da cake... she looks happy.. hehehe...

After we sing her the birthday song, time for cake cutting!!!

We were anxious to eat da cake, she go and cut REAL SLOW!!!

Still cutting da cake... in the end she give up... cuz too many fruits, veli hard to cut!!


And so... we finally gotta eat the cake!! YAY!!! Very very yummy.... So last but not least... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!!!

4 blahs:

Jace said...

Happy birthday aunty~

xianglooi said...

Ju, this is ur mama??? i tot is ur sister leh!!! so young!!!

julieann said...

jace,
my mama said tqtq!!

xianglooi,
ya every1 said that... then i'll be like =.=''' i look old or my mama look young??

Jace said...

welc welc =)