10/29/2007

Gallery Hotel

Went to Singapore a last week Thursday to Friday for a...... ermmm...... business trip as I need to go over to my client's site to do some user requirement studies and some understanding of their current processes.

I tell you hoh, it was no fun at all leh... It was farking tiring leh.... Well I'll tell you my schedule on Thursday "san jou 8 jou" lah... then you'll get what I mean by "si beh tiring"!!!

5am
Alarm clock rang and I get up loh... Brush my teeth and do whatever needed to prepare myself for a 8.05am flight. 8.05am I tell you!!!! aihhhh...
Then I go wake my boyboy as he'll have to fetch me to KL Sentral.. pity my boyboy...

6.05am
Reached KL Sentral and mind you, I have to walk like I'm "tempang" as I just hurt my leg 2 days back... kesian me...
So... I bought the KLIA Express ticket to.. of coz KLIA... and it took me 10 blardy minutes to reach the train arrival hall as I walk darn slow... thanks to da stupid slippers that make me "pokai" at the escalator... @#$@%#!@#%&

6.45am
Reached KLIA and check-in to my flight and go find a space to sit down and had my breakfast. Was a bit scared when I'm stitting alone at a corner at KLIA as I saw a lot of Indonesians and Banglas either waiting for their flight or see-ing someone off... Don't say me racists but it's a bit scary loh!!!

7.30am
Get into the departure hall to prepare myself for the flight. When I went into the "duty-free" zone, I was a bit busy looking at the perfumes prices as I wanted to get myself a new perfume... but of coz now no money lah... Wanted to check out the liquor prices but too bad, the workers are lazy, so the shop "belum buka moi" when I asked... -.-

8am
Sit on da plane ledi!! Can't wait to fly ledi!! Aiyah not my 1st time flying lah but I wanted to get to Singapore faster so that I can finish my work faster mah... But the moment my butt touch da plane seat, I dozed off... tired lar brudder... slept oni for 4hours leh the previous day...

9.15am
HELLO SINGAPORE!!! Well not my 1st time to Singapore but it's my 1st time taking flight to Singapore though... so seems a bit fun... and... Singapore airport si beh big!!! But hoh, after I got my passport chopped, I got a gift to the Singapore airport loh... nice gift summore I tell you... I go toilet at 1st planning to have some "small business" with them 1... mana tau we discuss a bit, it become "big business" liao... so... kekekekekekekeke...

10.30am
Reach my client site and work like shit... hahahaha.. no lah... just have to start working loh...

5.40pm
Reached da hotel my company booked for me... it was very nice on the outside as the building looks veli stylish... The insides looks even better and the services there is superb!!! They even got the girl to bring you to your room after you check in... and I think she's expecting some tips but I didnt give cuz... i boh lui leh brudder!!! Have to pay SGD summore!! tak mau lah!!

So what I did after I got myself into da room?? I snap pics of coz!!!!!!! You'll love this hotel after you see da pics... I highly lekomen this hotel wey!!! Really nice nice!!! Worth a try..... with a big hole on your wallet after trying... SGD210++ per night!!! Siao!!!! but still... it's worth it I guess...

View from the moment you step into the room.. nice and cozy baybeh!!!


View from the other side of da room... the bed is SUPER COZY!!!!!!

Well I believe you can see that the toilet is only divided by the GLASS.. So imagine a gorgeous and handsome hunk taking a bath... oooohhh la la!!! I'm sure everything... and I really mean EVERYTHING can be seen thru that glass!!! :P~~~

The bathroom... so you see, you really can see EVERYTHING when a hunk taking a bath here... The other side of da bathroom... where you go "pangsai" here... with a glass for you to see summore.. hahahahahahaha... and a phone there for you to chit chat with fren to avoid boredom... hahahahahaha....

Then I found something veli veli veli VELI interesting!!! They got these cute lil' bottles that contains shampoo, shower gel, conditioner and body lotion!!! All with a very very INTERESTING labels.... like.....

L to R: Dream = Shower gel, Seduce = Shampoo, Lust = Conditioner, Senses = Body lotion

The bed headboard is full of switches for lazy ass like me to go around switching on/off the lights...

Once I got on bed, there's the 32inch (I think) LCD TV!!! WOOOHOOO!!! I'm in heaven!!

So after snapping pics and etc, I'll have to hurry my lazy ass as I got a dinner appointment with my leng chai cousin... So I quickly take a bath, bandaged my leg and off I go to meet him nearby the hotel... Then off we go for our dinner at... Liang Court's McDonald... hahahahaha...

Aiyah no choice leh, that area is for rich's ppls stay 1 leh... All is either seafood or pubs or some high klasi restaurant leh... we both poor ppl just eat McD enuff liao lar...

8.30pm
Back to hotel and continue fixing my work as there's bug in the program.. T_T I really wish I could just jump onto da cozy bed and sleep but I cant... I have to FORCE myself not to look at the bed... but that bed veli bad... kept calling me oni... so what did I do? I blast the LCD TV with MTV's songs!!! SHIOK AH!!!

10.30pm
I buay tahan ledi... so I really go sleep loh.. what to do rite?? Once I hit da super cozy QUEEN SIZE bed with super fluffy pillows... I slept within... ermmm.... 2minutes?? hehehehehe...

The next day...

7am
Woke up and take my bath, bandage my leg and off I go for my free breakfast at the hotel... well it's included in the hotel mar... so why waste it rite?? hehehehehe...

8.45am
Reach my customer's site and start working and etc... It's not a good day, whatever I did, it's not working at their site... so I'm farking nervous and in the end, I'll have to tell them I have to go back office to fixed it... T_T damn pai seh...

4.15pm
Off to airport as my flight is at 7.15pm leh!! So I reached there and before I could really say byebye to Singapore airport, they call me up again for some "big business" discussion... aihhh... popular girl is liddat loh... kakakakakakakakaka....


While I'm waiting to board the flight, I saw the workers are having fun/too lazy to walk from the plane to ground... by sitting on that truck with a conveyor belt to bring you to ground... I guess sometimes it's OK to relax while working...

I got windows seat!!! Actually the view of Singapore from 34k ft above ground is nice with all the lights but too bad, my palm phone camera not so "geng", so you can't see much with this pic...
The whole of singapore from 34k ft above ground... it's quite a nice view actually...

All the while I'm on that plane, I can see the city lights from Singapore to JB to.... dunno where... but I really can see the lights all the way back to KLIA loh... really nice!!!


8.30pm
OOOOOOOhhhhh... finally I'm back!!! It's been a tiring day but still... I didnt stop myself from buying a Bacardi classic (or something liddat) for my boyboy and I spent almost RM100 just on chocolates for my boyboy, my dad and my colleagues... aihhh.. I'm broke!!!

9.15pm
Met up with my boyboy as he come to KLIA to fetch me... so nice!!! Love him deep deep!! It's very tiring but I still havent take my dinner, so off we went to have dinner before I head home to sleep...

Sleep I did till the next morning.... errrr... I mean... next AFTERNOON 12pm where my boyboy called me up from his office saying this:-

Boyboy: Fei mui!! Still sleeping ah?!?!?!
Me: *blurrzzz* Woke up adi loh... now wat time eh??
Boyboy: It's 2pm ledi!!! Hou fei ger!! sleep till so late!! very tired meh??
Me: o.O SO LATE?!?!?!?! well.... yeah... really tired mar...
Boyboy: I'm coming to fetch you for lunch now, you better prepare lar...
Me: OK... *hung up and lie on da bed*

2 blahs:

Jace said...

6.05AM already reached KL Central? HAK MANG MANG lor???

U gave singapore a big gift once u've reached! -_-'' Wat a popular gift that u always bring around..

SOME singapore hotels.. the mirror can see through from next door wan.. Did u check boh? LOL

julieann said...

jace,
hahahaha... memang hak mang mang lar but KL Sentral got LIGHTS 1.. cuz they got pay electric bills :D

No I got no time to check around other hotels with mirror that can SEE next door.. :D