11/06/2007

Famous Doughnut...

Went to Pavillion last week for lunch since my office area's food all is boring... I've been working here for the past 6 months or so and the food here is boring.. mostly I ate chinese food as.... there's nothing much to eat around here unless my lazy ass leg is not lazy to walk farther...

So I went to Pavillion for some slightly different food.... like....


Creamy Chicken Fusilli at Pasta Mania.. this is mine..

Esther's Chicken Lasagna

CheeHooi's Chicken Mushroom pizza.. which he said its nice...


He said this,
The crust is very thin but they put a lot of mushroom and chicken so it looks thick. Compare to Pizza Hut, its the opposite... hahahaahha...

Then after that my boyboy called and said he saw a newspaper saying there's a doughnut selling in Pavillion which attracts loads and loads of people to buy, so he felt curious and ask me to get some for him. I of course know what he's talking about as the "fehmus" doughnut shop is just next door from the Pasta Mania. And what shocked me is that everytime... yes i repeat, EVERYTIME I pass-by the shop, there would be a very long queue waiting to buy the doughnut.

Really that delicious meh??? So just to see what's so nice bout this doughnut, I queue up together with my colleagues to buy 2 dozen of doughnut and no... EACH person only buy half dozen but since it says that if you buy 2 dozen, the price is cheaper by RM21.80++. So 4 of us bought half dozen each...

So what's the shop name you say?? It's...............................


J.Co Donuts & Coffee

It took me bloody 1 and a half hour to buy this half dozen doughnuts!!!! Imagine how long the queue is!!! $%$&%$%^%&%#$

So... What I bought you asked?? I bought.......................................................................

Upper L-R: Why Nut?, Chocolate Banana, White Choc
Lower L-R: Chocolate Coffee, Tiramisu, Oreos

Oh if you ask me which 1 is nice, I would recommend Oreos and Chocolate Banana. I can't tell you what the rest tastes like as my family and my boyboy finished the rest... I can't even managed to get a LITTLE taste of it... aihhh... from the speed that they ate, I think it's delicious...

If you don't believe me it's delicious?? I'll prove it to you...

CheeHooi eat till his hands and mouth is so dirty that he even licked those that's left behind...

And can you see his happy face?? This shows that the doughnut is so nice that it could make you so happy you can fly to heaven... hehehehehehehehehe...

I think I gotta get some advertising fees from J.Co Donut & Coffee for helping them promote their "fehmus" doughnut... hehehehehehee....

4 blahs:

Jace said...

one and half hour for those DO-"nuts"?? U ok ar??? No need to work? Office Do-nuts day?

Looks like I really have to try it.. But sorry.. I wont queue for it..

ahem....Let me find somebody to queueu for me.. HOHOHOHOOHO~~

julieann said...

jace,
=.=''' no need to say i oledi know who will queue for u liao...

but i do recommend Almond as it is very very popular there.. and everyone said it's super nice!!

Huei said...

T_T

i got craving for soooo long liao..now more craving!!!!

julieann said...

huei,
come come.. we go buy together wan??? or find 1 day come pavillion for our outings wey!!