11/29/2007

I felt bad...

Yesterday my mood veli veli stink... I think more stink that toilet's shits ah...

Maybe because "someone" is visiting that's why da mood so stink. While my boyboy feel luvvy luvvy towards me since morning, I treat him so cold... T_T

I ignore him, he want kiss kiss and hug hug I tell him I'm late for work. He stand at the door wave goodbye at me I just wave once and sped off... I'm such a terrible girlfriend...

At work I'm bored like shit as I'm doing research where what I did the whole day is just read and read and read and read..... aihhhhh... sien...

After work, I went to my boyboy's house to go out dinner with him at The Curve. We thought the promotion at Itallianies for free flow spaghetti on every Wednesday is still valid, so we straight go in, sit down and order. Mana tau, the waiter said the promotion is over. So we just ordered Salmon Fettucine for two person and some drinks which already costs us about RM55.

For me it's costly 'cuz I'm pokai mar.... hahahahahaha.... My boyboy definitely not full as the so-called spaghetti for 2 seems fit for 1 person oni...

Then we walk around with my showing black black face and farking tired face while my boyboy just kept quiet.... must be wondering what the fark is happenning to me. I really felt like going home lo but as I know he's on leave till Friday, he must be bored and wanted to go out more to walkaround. So I force myself to accompany for a while more.

Then he said he wanted to watch movie since it's Wednesday and it's half-price mar. In my heart I said "NOOOOOO!!!!!! PLEASE DONT!!!!" but my mouth said "Up to u. I chinchai."

Aihhhh... I can't reject 'cuz I don't want him to feel bored or wasted his leave for relaxation. Maybe the God heard my prayers as there's no more nice seats for that movie, so we went off to have some desserts... hehehehehe....

We went to.........

Just Dessert on the 2nd floor of The Curve - Street

I had Smoothie Sesame

While my boyboy had Smoothie Peanuts... or something like that...


During desserts, I again didnt talk much and still feel moody and etc. My boyboy being so calm and patient, just ignore my black black face and treat it as normal.

Sighhhhh... I felt so guilty. I hope he won't think that I treat him so bad even after he bought me the NDSL. I didnt mean to but my farking mood really stinks that everyone 100KM away can smell ledi.... aihhhhh......

So tell me, how to re-pay my boyboy with his kindness, his calmness and his patience towards me? What should I do??? sighhhhh....

2 blahs:

Jace said...

early early morning read ur blog, mana tau....the first line was about "TOiLET SHIT" -__-''

ok nvm...

don feel bad ler.. Girls are emotional animal. Guys should accept that. *hehe*
Ur boyboy will understand de...
because..... HE DAMN KAO loves u!

Cheers!!

julieann said...

jace,
kakakakakaka... didnt ask u early morning read mar...

always emotional later my boyboy dump me then i cham liao!!!