11/28/2007

Ex-colleagues...

I'm bored like *toooooot*... So suddenly I thought of something...

Last time while I'm still in TESS, we've got a bunch of colleagues that are very or quite close to each other where we lunch together, hang out together, go out together and etc... Even now we're no longer colleagues, we still do sometimes come out for some yam cha or small gathering session........

I still remember, there's this once when we're still in Wisma UOA, sometimes a bunch of us will have to work till quite late and whoever go home last will have to lock the doors and etc. So there's this once where me, Kalei, Chin Peng, Chewdan, Eric Leong and errrr.... I forgot who liao... is still in the office doing something and we're the last ones in the office.

When it's time to go back, we leave together. Then Me, Eric Leong and Chewdan was at the most outer door waiting for Kalei and Chin Peng to lock the inner door. Suddenly.......

Chin Peng: OK lah! You all can go home 1st. *Push the outer door from inside to close it*
Kalei: Huh?? What you wanna do??
Chin Peng: Hehehehehehehe... *drag Kalei towards the inner door*
Kalei: *show frightens face* Ah Chew!!! Ah Chew!!! Help!!!
Chin Peng: Hahahahahahahahah!!!
Chewdan: -_____- "Wu liao" (ridiculous)
Chin Peng: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Kalei: o.O I have one wish...... Can I have 5 mins alone??
Chin Peng: Why leh??
Kalei: I wan to kill myself... *door closed*
Me, Eric Leong: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!! *laughing non-stop*

From then on, Kalei never ask help from Chewdan....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!

4 blahs:

Jace said...

REALLY?
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA~~~~~
KALEI really very funny!
til now he's still like tat...
lol

Calvin said...

Ini kisah benar or wat? How come never heard of this? LOL... KALEI rocks!

julieann said...

jace,
yah... kalei never change i guess?? hehehehehe...

calvin lu,
YO BRUDDER!!! long time no see u post comment ledi!!! eh kisah benar 1 leh!! i even ask kalei to prove read and amended some mistakes wor!!!

Unknown said...

It is truth.. but nothing 'really' happen... Otherwise you all won't see me around...