11/09/2007

Worth it FOOD!!!

Well I believe all of you are not too aware that in Cititel Hotel, Mid Valley there's a cafe offering quite cheap food from 7pm till 10pm from Sunday to Thursday.

When I say cheap, it's really cheap wor. It's only RM30 NETT... yes its NETT per person. No service charge, no government tax. Good leh... The cafe is called Citi Cafe and it is really worth a try as it is a buffet style cafe... But the so-called buffet style is a bit different...

Different as in you can only order as much Main Course as you like but you can't order it at one go, you must finish the first main course before you get another 1... I think this is their tactic to "delay" their food to you so that you can't eat too much in that 3hours... heheheheh...

This is the ad from Citi Cafe
CheeHooi's 1st main course... Oriental Salmon
Teddy's 1st main course... Country (dunno what) Beef Steak
> Esther's 1 and only main course... Lamb Shank
My one and only main course... Fried Crab Sang Mee... which they laugh non-stop... T_T

You must be wondering why they laugh huh? Well they said outside I can eat Sang Har Mee for few bucks only, why go Citi Cafe and pay RM30 to eat it?? Stupid aint I?? T_T

Teddy's 2nd main course... (dunno what) Beef Ribs
Teddy's 3rd main course o.O... Fried Beef Steak

So... Teddy geng chao bor?? He can eat 3 type of beef in merely 3 hours... gua SALUTE lu Teddy!!!

CheeHooi's 2nd main course... (dunno what) Salmon...

CheeHooi's 3rd main course... (dunno what) Salmon again...

So 1 eat 3 types of beef in 3 hours while another eat 3 types of Salmon in 3 hours... I really salute them!!!

Me and Teddy before the meal, both face also so round... hahahahahaha....

Although CheeHooi can really eat a lot, but I kept wondering where all his food went off to??? He's still thin and he didn't even gain even 0.5kg!!! I'm so jealous!!! I ate even a slice of bread also can gain 1kg!!! T_T God is never fair towards me.... aihhhhh.....

Then just last week, there's a colleague of mine getting married and she almost invited the whole Obtech KL staff to her wedding. Even my Senior General Manager also attended and he comment that,

Wah that night all the Obtech girls wear "jin sui oh". Neh even Julieann also wear "jin sui"...

Aiyah boss, I wear mana "uu jin sui"... I wear normal oni leh... The 1 wear "jin sui" and "jin sexy" is your sales team girl leh... You wanna see who bor?? Come come... I let you see!!!

TADAH!!!! CheeHooi "jin lucky" oooo... can pose REAL CLOSE with pretty boobs chick leh!!!

4 blahs:

hooi1983 said...

Fat liao...

hooi1983 said...

and...
y put my photo...
=.=

Jace said...

Good! I will go there one day!

julieann said...

hooi1983,
=.= an jua i didnt see any fats 1?? and u leng chai mar.. so must put ur pic to attract more readers!! hahahahaha...

jace,
go go go!!!