11/27/2007

Anniversary meal(s)...

It's few days past after our 7th anniversary and now oni i'm not so lazy to update it... kekekekekeke...

On 22nd November 2007, our exact date of "pak tor". I was actually... no... SUPPOSED to stay back till around 10pm to fetch my bro from his working OT, but errr... I kinda forgot...

I went off at 6.15pm from office and head straight back home to fetch my boyboy to Sunway Pyramid. At 1st we decided to eat something cheap and eat something slightly more expensive during the weekend. But in the end, with both our stomachs growling for food, we end up at Manhattan Fish Market Restaurant.

We ordered a set of seafood that fit for 2 person and it's a bit costly compared to us saying eating something "cheap". So I told him we treat it as our anniversary dinner and forget bout that "robster". hehehehehe...

Seafood set for 2 person. Got fish, sotong, prawns, errr... forgot liao..

The prawns is super yummy!!! MUST TRY!!!


With the yummy food, slightly romantic scene, of coz we're busy enjoying da food... BUT.... halfway thru da food, I got a call from my bro...

Me: Hello...
Bro: Eh where are you huh?
Me: Pyramid loh.. why?
Bro: HAH?!?!?! How come you're at Pyramid???
Me: Eat loh... why lar??
Bro: YOU FORGOT YOU WANT TO FETCH ME 1 AH?!?!?!?!
Me: Errr.. I got say I want to fetch you 1 ah?? hehehehe... I think got hoh??
Bro: WALAOOOO!!!!
Me: hehehehe... soli lar... soli... so how heh??
Bro: What how!?!? I go back myself lar!! *boh song voice*
Me: How you come back lar??
Bro: Come back myself lar...
Me: Yeah lar but how?!?!?!
Bro: Take LRT lar tiu...
Me: -_____-

After we hung up, my mood spoilt adi... Thanks to kena scold by my bro and also... feeling guilty for dumping him or forgetting bout him... aihhhh...

Then on Sunday, with us both nothing to do and with a chilled Ice Wine, both of us sit at my house living room and enjoy the Ice Wine he bought few months back for special occasion...

He knows I love Ice Wine a lot and he purposely bought it... *_*

Canadian Ice Wine. VERY NICE!!!

Buy this brand!!! Really veli nice!!!



Though we didn't celebrate very "grand-ly", but at least we could be together enjoying the food (sort of!) and enjoying each other's company... :-D

4 blahs:

Jace said...

WALAO!! u and ur boyboy damn lomantic la. No matter it's cheap or expensive as long as both of you happy.

Bout ur bro...HAHHAHAHAHAHA...banyak kacau la..!! Ask him take LRT. lol!!!

Where to buy the wine? Jusco got ar?

julieann said...

jace,
got got!! Jusco got!!! but make sure buy the brand i shown. its really really nice... if u like sweet wine... hehehehe..

Wingz said...

ice wine i likey!!!

julieann said...

wingz,
like leh!!! really nice 1 wo!!! remember go buy and drink!!!!