11/14/2007

Please VOTE!!!!!!!

Hi friends!!! You must be wondering what to vote huh?? Oh no worries, I'm not talking bout our MALAYsia's "gahmen" votes... I'm talking about......... hehehhehehehehehe....

Let me explain slightly a bit. I was thinking of buying a Nintendo DS Lite (NDSL) for myself as I like to play games... I wasn't that addictive to buy it at first 'cuz I'm still doing some survey whether is it OK for me to buy NDSL.. 'cuz 1 thing, it's not cheap!!! and 2nd thing, I scared I got bored with it fast after just a few games...

But then, there's this one day, I was going out with Gary where I ask him to accompany me to make some other survey. So before we start our survey of another stuff, we go take our dinner and order our food. While waiting, he showed me his NDSL where he explain what games is there and the functionality of NDSL.

The moment he show me all the games and etc, I GOT HOOKED!!!!! I GOT ADDICTED!!!!! I WAN NDSL ASAP!!!!!

So I went back and explain it to my boyboy and he also seems quite interested and ask if I'm gonna buy it soon? Well since my bank account only contains 2 figure, I told him not anytime soon... T_T

Then he suggests that he'll buy it for me since I wanted it so badly!!! Of course I said no, I'm the one who's gonna play it the most and so I'll buy it myself but will buy it later when I saved up. He being the good boyboy who love me so much of course said that he'll buy it for me and etc etc etc.

In the end, we kinda like debate with each other saying something like, "I'll buy for you", "I'll share the costs" and "I'll buy myself lah!!". Then he came up with the idea of placing a poll at my blog and see what the majority of my friends says. So..........

PLEASE VOTE AT THE POLL AND TELL ME WHAT SHOULD WE DO?????

Thanks!!! hehehehehehe...

0 blahs: