11/15/2007

A Gift for Wikson

My cousin is going off to HK for working purposes, so my sis suggested that we buy something for him that he could think of us family whenever he's homesick... So off I go... I repeat hoh... is I go, NOT both of us go (she said she busy wor... konon lar!!!) look for a job that can engrave some wordings or something into a pendant and make it a necklace for him...

Finally I found a shop at Pavillion and I ask for the price and etc. Then I went back office and kacau CheeHooi and Gary and also Esther to help me look for a chinese wordings that have some meaningful rhymes on it. So three of them help me search high and low for the meanings that I want and WALLA!!! CheeHooi found for me which me and my sis think it's very very good for my cousin.


长风破浪会有时, 直挂云帆济沧海
There are a lot of obstacles in your life, but with this "yatch" you could go through it all...


Since he's going to be in a cruise for 6 months or so, I think the quotes above is suitable for him ain't it?? hehehehehe... Anyway, here I wish him "one road smooth wind" and may he found what he wanted during the period he's in the cruise.


My cousin Wikson & his pretty gf
The pendant with the wordings (front view)...
Leo zodiac sign (the back view)...

After I engrave it, I'm not sure if it will look nice on my cousin, so I kinda "beg" CheeHooi to become my model and pretend that he's my cousin, so he wore it and I quickly capture it...

TADA!!! Looks nice rite??

hehehehehee... Hopefully my cousin will love this necklace and I again wish him all the best!!!

6 blahs:

Jace said...

Great gift with the great quotes!
How old is ur colleague?

julieann said...

jace,
YUP!! Asked my colleagues help out 1!! my colleague ah... he's a yr younger than me.. why leh? u interested in him ka?? hehehehehe... but that gift is for my cousin wor!!!

Jace said...

hehehe.... nothing

A A A =) said...

The words are so meaningful! BTW, i am proud of Gary as he contributed to it partially...LOL

julieann said...

jace,
sure is nothing ka?!?!? kekekekee..

angie ling,
yeah he contributed partially.. but he DID recommend some funny ones too!! which is not so related!! hahahahaha...

Jace said...

N.O.T.H.I.N.G. nothing...
hahahhahaha