11/19/2007

I'VE GOT NDSL!!!!!!!!!!

YAYYYYYY!!! My boyboy bought me NDSL adi!!!! BOUGHT LIAO!!!! REALLY BOUGHT LIAO!!!! I'm in heaven adi!!!! I LOVE MY BOYBOY SO MUCHIIIII!!!

Eh even he didnt buy for me, I also love him a lot 1 hoh... me not materialistic kinda girl hoh!! I know money is not easy to earn 1... but anyway, he bought me the NDSL yesterday adi!!! HURRAAAYYYYYY!!!

Crimson red + black NDSL!!! IT'S MINE!!! MINEEEEE!!!

SEE SEE!! It's really MINE!! Oh err... I'm charging it!! :D

The "butt" of my NDSL. SEE!! REALLY OLIGINAL MIA!!!

The err... err... another "butt" lah!

The side of MY NDSL!! kakakakaka...
Another side of it...
The NDSL with the pouch... nice leh!!
SEE!! FIT FIT!!!
OOOOooohhhh... Got "seat belts" summore!! dun pray pray!!!
I'm super happy that I dunno what to say. After I charge it for 3hours++, I can't help myself and quickly play some games on it!!! Of course I let my boyboy play first as he bought for me 1 mar, so consider he's the BOSS, so I let him play 1st.

Sigghhhh... I dunno what to say but I really thank him a lot for giving me this. He even asks me if this NDSL is as a birthday gifts for me or a Valentine's gift??

Boyboy: So, this 1 consider 2008's birthday/Valentine's/what??
Me: Doesn't it suppose to be our 7th years paktor anniversary gifts??
Boyboy: Hmmm... Dunno oh...
Me: Aiyah make it like this. Treat it as 7th years paktor anniversary + 2008's Valentine's Day gift + 2008's Birthday gift!!
Boyboy: Wah! So much ah?
Me: Yeah lar!! This NDSL not cheap mar!! I'm happy adi ler!! hehehehehe... * silly grins *
Boyboy: Hmmm... Maybe I'll treat you dinner as our 7th years paktor anniversary loh.
Me: hmmm.. Why ler? This 1 is OK also mar...
Boyboy: I want something special mar. I'll go treat you to eat something you've been pestering me to eat since last time.
Me: Huh? Got meh? What's that?
Boyboy: Hmmm... Something you haven't eat before in our 7 years together... eh no... Something you haven't eat before in your 2X years of age.
Me: HUAHHHHH!!! WHAT LER?!?!?!?! * think think * *DING!!!!* LOBSTER?!?!?!?!
Boyboy: Heheehehe... Yes.. You want?
Me: Aiyohhh... so expensive.. don't want lar!! You oledi spend a lot on the NDSL liao. Dun 1 lar!
Boyboy: Nvm lar. 7years anniversary mar. Nvm lar...
Me: *sniff sniff* *hearts swelling* *veli kam tung*

Aihhhh... My boyboy loves me a lot too... *sniff sniff*

4 blahs:

Huei said...

AWWW!!!!!! ur boy boy is soooo sweet!!!!!! =D

um..can pinjam?? =P jkjkjkjk

julieann said...

huei,
yeah he's veli sweet that u cant resist 1!! hahahahaha... can pinjam when we come out yamcha!! no probrem!!!!

Jace said...

nice gadget! Me so envy.. U really have a very good bf.
edward rocks!!! hehehe..

julieann said...

jace,
THANKS!!! yor ur bf also veli good wat!!! hahahahaha...